General Who should start in central midfield?

Which 3 players should play in central midfield?

• McGuane

• Brannigan

• Gorrin

• Henry

• Kane

• Sykes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sykes is better out wide in my opinion.
Agree - Sykes wide up front (left or right). And Henry on right of midfield - that's where he has most impact, either delivering crosses or through balls for Matty or ghosting into the penalty area in the inside right channel.

I’ve seen most of Kane’s games for us and I think he seems far, far better at the base of midfield than in one of the two further forward.

I agree with others then that against the teams we’re supposed to dominate and have more of the ball then I’d go Kane holding and Brannigan and McGuane/Henry in the middle.

In a game where we’ll be under the cosh and it’s more a battle then Gorrin holding and Brannigan in the middle alongside one of McGuane or Henry.

Basically Cam plays no matter what!

Mark Sykes has improved and is starting to reap the rewards so we have a conundrum in selection……glad that’s KR’s responsibility.

Sykes always should be on the flanks, preferably right hand side. Whyte is simply not playing well enough to be a starter.

How did Williams play yesterday?

Sykes always should be on the flanks, preferably right hand side. Whyte is simply not playing well enough to be a starter.

How did Williams play yesterday?
I thought Williams was very good, covered a lot of the pitch and tackled hard when helping out in defence as well as making runs on the wing and through the middle. Was involved in the second goal but didn't look like scoring himself.

For me, especially now that Gorrin is out, my midfield would be:

Kane (holding)
Bannagan Mcguane
Brannagan is the only "Must Play", with Mcguane and Henry rotating dependant upon form. If Kane is not fit then Brannagan will have to play in the holding role but this is only as an exception. A backup defensive midfielder is now a must in January. Sorry but I don't think we should consider Hanson and Longy as backup, firstly Hanson is just not good enough and we don't have good enough backup at rightback for a Championship challenging team. If the board are serious about us going up, the cover has to be better.

Well thats sorted itself out......

No Gorrin for the foreseeable so Henry and Sykes "up front" with MT leaves MM, Kane and Brannigan in the middle. Then a back four. :)

For me, especially now that Gorrin is out, my midfield would be:

Kane (holding)
Bannagan Mcguane
Brannagan is the only "Must Play", with Mcguane and Henry rotating dependant upon form. If Kane is not fit then Brannagan will have to play in the holding role but this is only as an exception. A backup defensive midfielder is now a must in January. Sorry but I don't think we should consider Hanson and Longy as backup, firstly Hanson is just not good enough and we don't have good enough backup at rightback for a Championship challenging team. If the board are serious about us going up, the cover has to be better.
And hopefully we can acquire his services ( Kane ) full time in January m.