Tickets Wigan away

oufc1991

Is that a joke 614 allocated tickets but more can be requested

Is that a joke 614 allocated tickets but more can be requested
Considering there capacity is 25,133 then with a 10% allocation that’s 2,563 so it must be just to see the take up and yes we would get more tickets.

No point printing 1200 tickets for us if only 600 of us are going, as the extra will only go in the bin. I suspect that all clubs these days make a simple estimate of how many away fans are likely to turn up based on previous years attendances and recent travelling numbers. If they've underestimated they can always print some more. I reckon that no more than 750 of us will be at Wigan but I'd love to be proved wrong.

No tickets for sale on the eticketing system, do the club not anymore fans to go? I've given up trying to get through to the ticket office by phone. OUFC PR in overdrive again.

Are league tickets sent to the away club on "sale or return" or do we have to pay up front?

Well, currently no more on sale and 600 sold, with 4 days for people to buy before the game, if the club apply for any more. Ludicrous situation.

Tickets are available. I have just this minute, spoken with the ticket office over the phone. They answered within 4 rings.

Booked mine the day they went on sale, arrived last week.

Looking forward to this as it'll be my first game since Plymouth at home!

I was told that only 500 tickets have been solved. Mine have not arrived. As I am leaving on Friday, I will probably have to get a duplicate from the Wigan Ticket Office...

I was told that only 500 tickets have been solved. Mine have not arrived. As I am leaving on Friday, I will probably have to get a duplicate from the Wigan Ticket Office...
just call the ticket office to check they've been sent? might be in the post somewhere! Fingers crossed they arrive obviously

Bought mine yesterday afternoon, they arrived in the post this morning.

You might have ticked collect at the office. Had that happen before

I spoke with the Ticket office, they were posted but cannot guarantee delivery obviously. I ordered my tickets pretty much as soon as they went on sale. I had exactly the same problem with my QPR tickets.

From now on, I will just arrange collection. I don't want it to take up valuable pub time!!!

Back
Top Bottom