General Wordle ⬜ 🟩 🟨

Toughy today even when I had 4 letters. And I had even used the word yesterday.

Wondering whether to change tactics. Currently use completely different guesses 1 and 2 to eliminate letters.
Sticking to known letters and positions seems to work... so far.

Wordle 220 4/6

🟨🟨[emoji833][emoji833]🟨
🟨🟨[emoji833]🟨[emoji833]
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟨[emoji833]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got lucky with my first word guess, I imagine that is important. Has anyone ever got it in two guesses?
Great game but I would like to play it more than once a day!
I have a correct answer in 2 on my stats, can't remember what it was however. I think some have been posted on this thread as well, seem to remember EY getting one in two.

I got lucky with my first word guess, I imagine that is important. Has anyone ever got it in two guesses?
Great game but I would like to play it more than once a day!
There’s an iPhone app “WhatWord”you can play incessantly (but doesn’t give you the same sharing options).

1 in 1 and 6 in 2 EY. Really [emoji57]
People will draw their own conclusions from this. I don't think many will pitch for "he's incredibly lucky" or "he's very clever".

People will draw their own conclusions from this. I don't think many will pitch for "he's incredibly lucky" or "he's very clever".
He supports Brexit QR, so chances are he's better at independent thinking than most on here.

This comment was essentially a joke please don't hate me.

1 in 1 and 6 in 2 EY. Really [emoji57]

It really depends on how you think, I know I`m a lateral/process thinker.
Words rarely start with consecutive letters each day.
Some letters are rarely used (Z,X,Y)
There has to be a vowel (or two).
So once you get 1 or 2 letters in the green you are closer to the answer than you think.

Apply logic not froth.............. :)

Back
Top Bottom