Ex Player Yanic Wildschut

He's our Dutchie on the left hand side,
And he can run, always giving defenders the slip,
Just watch him run, he's gonna take us to the Championship

I watched Yanik many times throughout his career. What you have here is a player that is amazing but can be erratic. He is going to have you on the edge of your seat and then with your head in your hands or with you bouncing around in delight. The way Oxford play may not suit him all the time as teams will sit deep against you due to your dominating style of play, that will be a negative. What you will see is against the better sides he has more space behind the midfield and defence and he will terrorise teams then. He can become erratic in the final third but he will create lots of chances and you have the players to take advantage of this like Wigan had previous but Bolton didn't. My view on this is that you have just taken yourselves from a play off contender to nailed on top 6. Good signing.

It's obvs. a bit of both - we have our own youth and the young goalie brought in who does have potential. Expect other youngsters will be loans if any.
Agree. We have definitely gone for more experienced players to go for promotion (Findlay obviously).
But we have already have the keeper signed. We also have Goodrham and Golding coming through and I am sure that the club will hoping that we start producing our own young players good enough ( we seem to be spending plenty to try and achieve that)

I watched Yanik many times throughout his career. What you have here is a player that is amazing but can be erratic. He is going to have you on the edge of your seat and then with your head in your hands or with you bouncing around in delight. The way Oxford play may not suit him all the time as teams will sit deep against you due to your dominating style of play, that will be a negative. What you will see is against the better sides he has more space behind the midfield and defence and he will terrorise teams then. He can become erratic in the final third but he will create lots of chances and you have the players to take advantage of this like Wigan had previous but Bolton didn't. My view on this is that you have just taken yourselves from a play off contender to nailed on top 6. Good signing.
Hi, where have you watched him?

Norwich paid £7M for him in January 2017 and released him in June 2019.
£7M loss in 2 years ... eeekkk!
Yes, bit of a risk but I'm hoping that in this case, "undisclosed" means we've picked him up for eff all.

Yes, bit of a risk but I'm hoping that in this case, "undisclosed" means we've picked him up for eff all.
With findlay 200k and mcginty up to 100k, yanik must have been circa 200k to make UTOs 500k total

And he can run, always giving defenders the slip,
Just watch him run, he's gonna take us to the Championship
Not a bad shout that

Back
Top Bottom