General Behind The Username

Went to COHS, then Pressed Steel until 1973 when I left Oxford and moved to God's Own County but still support God's Own Team. First match was last home game in the old Southern League in 1962.
Now live in Greetland which is halfway between Halifax and Huddersfield in West Yorkshire

That's cool, how did you come to support Oxford, and what part of Russia are you from if you don't mind me asking?
1. Since the EFL matches began to broadcast in the CIS. My first ever live TV game was Oxford at Cambridge (October 2014). Yeah, lost that 5-1, but I made the right choice.

2. I live 40 kms away from the ukrainian border.

1. Since the EFL matches began to broadcast in the CIS. My first ever live TV game was Oxford at Cambridge (October 2014). Yeah, lost that 5-1, but I made the right choice.

2. I live 40 kms away from the ukrainian border.
We could do with your input in the politics section! Would be great to have a Russian perspective on things.

Do you have any family in the UK?

1. Unfortunately, there is no pluralism of opinions in the Russian political sphere. Therefore, I hate all kinds of political discussions.

2. Nope. Just Oxford United and their community.

Have you ever been to the U.K.?

Nope. "Some experience and skills" during my military service makes me banned from trips to UK, USA and some others NATO countries.

I understand, I was in the Royal Navy and in the late 70’s we used to play cat and mouse with Russian navy in the Mediterranean 😊😉

Nope. "Some experience and skills" during my military service makes me banned from trips to UK, USA and some others NATO countries.
In a couple of years this ban should be lifted.
Is military service compulsory in Russia? We used to have national service in the UK

Back
Top Bottom