Dot Counting 11k v Derby?

Attendance tracking
Do those figures not include the boxes?
We had 9,847 home fans v Cambridge (10,407 - 560).
No that doesn’t include boxes.

Home seat capacity (excluding boxes) is 9,554. There are also 190 seats in some front rows that can be opened up - against Cambridge the front row seats in blocks 1 & 2 were definitely made available which was an extra 42 seats meaning 9,596. That means the boxes were 253 for that game (max box capacity is 290 but we don’t appear to be hitting that figure for any matches this year).

So I’m adding the confirmed Derby sales of 1,497 plus a box estimate of 253 to give 1,750 on top of the 8,990 figure and an overall estimate of 10,740 (at 9pm).

482 home seats left at midnight, meaning sales on Thursday of 728 and total home seats sold of 9,072.

That brings the overall crowd estimate up to 10,822 so far.
That’s dedication- impressive.
I wonder how many we will sell for Wimbledon away 😊

With the exception of blocks 1,2 and 8 in the SSL it's all single seats now, and not many.

Makes you wonder why the club doesn't just make the tickets significantly cheaper in those blocks since they very rarely have many people in them at all due to the reduced view. Should be same price as east stand in my opinion.

If they did that, I would hazard a guess that they would also have to reduce the prices for away fans who would be sitting in equivalent seating.

If they did that, I would hazard a guess that they would also have to reduce the prices for away fans who would be sitting in equivalent seating.

No they wouldn't as the away fans are situated in a different stand that has a far steeper rake than the SSL so the view is better.

323 home seats left at 11.45am of which half (161) are in Block 1.

That means another 159 sales this morning.

Home seat sales are now 9,231 and estimated overall sales stand at 10,981.

Just a thought...

To fill up the few remaining single seats, could the club maybe contact the people either side of it the night before the match to offer them that seat at half-price, so they can bring a mate long?

Would increase revenue and attendance, as well as possibly bringing onboard new fans who may want to return.

Obviously too late for today's game, but just as an idea going forward?

I suppose people could abuse the system by specifically booking seats either side, expecting it to be left empty, with the sole purpose of then bringing someone who would usually pay-full price at half-price...

Back
Top Bottom