Home Match Day Thread 13/04/2024: L1: OUFC v Peterborough

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm reasonably confident that we'll get a result today. It will be far from easy but I think that if we play to our strengths and in the front foot from the beginning then we have enough to cause Peterborough some concerns.

2-1 Murphy and Harris

FROM THE ARCHIVES

Manor Ground - May 5th 1996

David Rush celebrates his goal as United defeat the Posh 4-0 to seal promotion to what is now the Championship.

Ch0_NliW0AUS7Fs

I need us to score 2 goals for my accumulator bet! Can we stop them scoring as many? Get our defence on point and win for us today

Interesting game today.

I think we will be playing these in the playoff semi’s.

Big game today, fingers crossed for a win, think we will draw 2-2 myself though, Harris and Murphy goals.

An even bigger thing though is the new ground, if you haven’t gone on the planning portal and registered your support for it yet then you should, what happens on the pitch today is important, but what will happens regarding the new stadium will decide whether we have a club for these exciting games to come around in the future.

Don’t just leave it to other people.

Can’t wait for today’s match. I left London Road very dispirited after seeing us humbled by a team whom I thought would go on to win the league at canter. That they haven’t is a surprise to me but also an indicator or their own frailties. Let’s hope we can exploit them.
Come on you Yellows!

It’s all gone very quiet on Moore and Brannigan.

Think we might get a fortuitous draw. Which on balance I’d take.

1-1.

They completely had our pants down at there place ,I just can't see us winning. Long needs to have the best game he's had all season for us to get a result. But it's league 1 not the champions league so would take 1-1 now. COYY's

Back
Top Bottom