General 2020/21 New Kit

There are certainly worse sponsors although that cerise/magenta pink on a yellow shirt is going to be 'interesting'!

the pink / mainly pink logo doesn't look too appealing ..... my middle grandaughter's reaction was 'oh dear' , I agree with her 100%

Think it will look OK on a white kit. On a yellow kit though? ?. Still it looks better than animilates or black n rounds. Maybe they will change the colour of the logo on the home shirt?

3rd kit, though ?

I wonder how many times we'll play in it? I don't think it'll be many, but if the club wants to make some more income from the club shop, an extra kit won't hurt.

Think it will look OK on a white kit. On a yellow kit though? [emoji849]. Still it looks better than animilates or black n rounds. Maybe they will change the colour of the logo on the home shirt?
They did that with Singha, don't see why it wouldn't also be the case with this one.

Though agree there could be a compromise with the away kit.

It's not like 'Amazing Thailand' need brand synergy like most companies. It's just a couple of words telling people to check Thailand out as a holiday destination.

I think that’s a decent sponsor. Could maybe do cheap package holidays for season ticket holders ? although I doubt most of the old, grumpy guts on here would consider setting foot outside of good old Oxfordshire

Back
Top Bottom