Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

It's a faff having 3 ST's on my phone, sometimes both/1 of my 2 boys might not come.

Never mind.

I think it's great. Both QR codes in my online wallet and I just scan both on entry. If my son wants to come in at a different time he can scan his phone instead. Theme parks and cinemas been doing it for years and it's now the normal way.

Just a quick word of advice. I bought the plastic ticket initially and then later worked out how to use the electronic Google wallet version. I decided to try the electronic version yesterday only to be told that 'a card has been issued for that'. So, if you have a card you cannot use the app as a backup if you forget or lose it (which was my approach).

Just a quick word of advice. I bought the plastic ticket initially and then later worked out how to use the electronic Google wallet version. I decided to try the electronic version yesterday only to be told that 'a card has been issued for that'. So, if you have a card you cannot use the app as a backup if you forget or lose it (which was my approach).
You should be able to use either, however there were a combination of problems yesterday leading to a number of digital tickets failing to scan. The club is looking into all the issues with Ticketmaster so by the next league match you should be able to use either.

You should be able to use either, however there were a combination of problems yesterday leading to a number of digital tickets failing to scan. The club is looking into all the issues with Ticketmaster so by the next league match you should be able to use either.
One of our erstwhile 1893 club members told us that his digital pass failed to scan at two terminals and he was eventually just waved through. It may be a glitch but, the inconvenience and delays could increase. Fair enough, it's early days but, this needs sorting asap.

My phone ST wouldn't scan yesterday... East stand turnstile 16.

Luckily I had my card ST with me, but that isn't always the case, so avoided the uneccary trudge to the ticket office which I was told I would have to do.

Last season the phone ST worked fine every match.

One of our erstwhile 1893 club members told us that his digital pass failed to scan at two terminals and he was eventually just waved through. It may be a glitch but, the inconvenience and delays could increase. Fair enough, it's early days but, this needs sorting asap.
I wasn't allowed to be waved through, if I hadn't had found my card they were telling me I had to go halfway round the stadium to the ticket office to get a ticket printed!

Luckily I had my card ST with me, but that isn't always the case, so avoided the uneccary trudge to the ticket office which I was told I would have to do.

Mine scanned fine x 2 at east stand turnstile 13, I don't have a card though so I think alot of the people that had issues have a physical card too.

Entered at turnstile 11, two guys in front of us appeared to have problems - at least, they were stood several seconds in the gate before entering but they may just have waited to get there before launching the app! but three of us with tickets stored on two phones went straight through.

Mine scanned fine x 2 at east stand turnstile 13, I don't have a card though so I think alot of the people that had issues have a physical card too.
Yes, most of the people whose phone tickets wouldn't scan also have a plastic ticket. The issues were being looked into today, to resolve asap.

I think it's great. Both QR codes in my online wallet and I just scan both on entry. If my son wants to come in at a different time he can scan his phone instead. Theme parks and cinemas been doing it for years and it's now the normal way.
My kids are far too young for a phone 😂

Ditto

My kids are far too young for a phone 😂

I would counter that, if they're too young for a phone won't they always be entering at the same time as you or another adult who you could transfer their season ticket to them electronically?

I would counter that, if they're too young for a phone won't they always be entering at the same time as you or another adult who you could yltransfer their season ticket to them electronically?
Yes but sometimes they won't both be coming, only me, and my ST is last in the group of 3.

Yes but sometimes they won't both be coming, only me, and my ST is last in the group of 3.

You can change the order they view in the wallet. You then only have to open the wallet and scan the first one.

I received five digital season tickets all in my name and requested physical tickets as well.at an extra cost of £50. i have all the physical tickets as we usually go together. But yesterday we went separately so I took my grandson and had no trouble with the cards. I sent the other three family members there digital tickets and none of them worked at the turnstile, so they all had to go around to the ticket office to get a printed ticket. When you pay an extra £10 per ticket you would expect both forms of tickets to work. All 5 of us got sent new digital tickets later in the day so I hope by the next league match they will work properly.🤞

Mine and my son's worked I opened the wallet on my android phone and straight In we went no issues

Without trawling back through this thread

How many season tickets have we sold to date?

Back
Top Bottom