Away Match Day Thread 23/04/2022 L1: Rotherham United v OUFC

You just knew it would come other results apart from Sunderland going well for us then Rotherham go and equalise 😡😡😡😡

Right, put that behind us and get the win now. If Wigan and Sheffield can get a goal each as well, that would be perfect. COYY.

Need to win this or we have to try next season. Dam Robbo was saying when he got Kane that he was the one he wanted when he became available it was the one he wanted. We’ll be honest LR apart from the occasional pass he hasn’t done anything else of worth.

I'm going for a walk on the beach..I seriously don't need SK telling us what is running around all our heads and what seems like rubbing salt in 🙄

Why did we stop playing as soon as we take the lead?

Parking up the bus and trying to shithouse a 1-0 half time lead with our leaky defence..

Wycombe do it and we moan

I love the iFollow stats. Apparently, we've had zero successful crosses. I think Sam Long will be saying something different.

I think that we'll do better in the second half as we'll have to come at them, and that suits us better than trying to hang on for 45 minutes. Not to mention better for my nerves. We'll win this. And I can't stand KFC.

Back
Top Bottom