Home Match Day Thread 24/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Leyton Orient

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonderfully amusing to see Leyton Orient committing fouls as part of a clear game plan and Wellens is having kittens at every bit of contact. Gives me great entertainment.

Decent start. Not sure if it’s been planned to let them have this much of the ball but while we’re defending well I’m ok with it.

Dare I say it, Long is having a good game and standing up to the pressure pretty well as Orient have clearly done their homework and focusing on that side.

Orient commentators commenting how flat the crowd are for us.

If our fans aren’t going to even sing when we are winning and playing well then there isn’t much hope in us having a decent atmosphere again this season.

Wonderfully amusing to see Leyton Orient committing fouls as part of a clear game plan and Wellens is having kittens at every bit of contact. Gives me great entertainment.

Decent start. Not sure if it’s been planned to let them have this much of the ball but while we’re defending well I’m ok with it.

Dare I say it, Long is having a good game and standing up to the pressure pretty well as Orient have clearly done their homework and focusing on that side
Yeah, we’re not getting bullied as we have done previously. Standing up to them well so far I think.

Loads of different sets of fans have commented on how quiet we are on neutral FB pages, home and away. Bit disappointing but then I cant complain as can rarely attend to add my own voice.
Lucky to still be winning atm.

Well… it was quite even until the last 5 minutes but you’d have to say we’re now looking a bit fortunate with the scoreline again. Orient a decent side, feels like they have a couple more players than us.

Back
Top Bottom