Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No One

Votes: 60 67.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very annoying.

If the personal problems weren’t HIS fault I’d have a great level of sympathy with him.

But he chose to do what he did. Not once either. Multiple occasions.

He certainly doesn’t deserve ‘protecting’ & people who say he does obviously don’t know the TRUTH.
I tend to avoid passing judgement on individual’s personal lives, especially when they aren’t close friends. Life is complicated and things can happen that don’t make sense to other people. In my experience ‘fault’ is a very subjective word to use in these circumstances. I hope that the majority of unconnected people will let this disappear so if there are things to be dealt with they can be. In private. As ever in situations like these, it’s not just one person that can be affected by what gets said.

Last edited:
If he cheated on his missus with olly the ox but we won the league no one would care, so no point getting on your high horse about it.

I do care about the mess he has made of the squad over the summer and the shambles that this season is and is descending further into, that is going to cost the club a fortune and a at least a season to rectify.

He needs to go now, his time is up and it’s a case of thank you for the good times but it’s time for both us and him to try something else now.

I tend to avoid passing judgement on individual’s personal lives, especially when they aren’t close friends. Life is complicated and things can happen that don’t make sense to other people. In my experience ‘fault’ is a very subjective word to use in these circumstances. I hope that the majority of unconnected people will let this disappear so if there are things to be dealt with they can be. In private. As ever in situations like these, it’s not just one person that can be affected by what gets said.
Well said , should be judged on how he treats players and football matters ....which have been dire

He joined us in March 2018! I think 5 years is an adequate amount of time to try and achieve success and I think time really needs to be called on his leadership. If playing away from home is proving to be too troublesome then move on.

If he cheated on his missus with olly the ox but we won the league no one would care, so no point getting on your high horse about it.

I do care about the mess he has made of the squad over the summer and the shambles that this season is and is descending further into, that is going to cost the club a fortune and a at least a season to rectify.

He needs to go now, his time is up and it’s a case of thank you for the good times but it’s time for both us and him to try something else now.
All of those things are linked though, him not doing his job properly has been affected by his personal life imo

Am I the only person who doesn’t know what he’s supposed to have done, apart from the personal life thing which is irrelevant and which few people can honestly feel able to be judgemental about? ( I know we can’t discuss whatever it is).
Me too, just had a few hints on here.

Am I the only person who doesn’t know what he’s supposed to have done, apart from the personal life thing which is irrelevant and which few people can honestly feel able to be judgemental about? ( I know we can’t discuss whatever it is).

OK. I'm coming out with it.

When did you last see a Yorkshire Terrier near Marston that wasn't in splints or wearing calipers?

I posted this on the 'Robbo Put' thread, but it's probably more appropriate here.

Ashamed of some of our fans today. No matter what you think of the manager or players some of the language and chants used were revolting. We are supposed to be presenting ourselves as a positive community worthy of a club to support at a new stadium. Instead a very vocal minority have behaved disgustingly.

And I don't care how old you are or how long you've supported the club, directing hateful bile at Karl's 16 year old daughter on social media and other members of his family is dispicable.

That together with paedo songs both today and at Wycombe is shameful.

I'm not in the least interested in KR's personal life unless it reflects badly on the club.
My sole concern is that he seems to have lost it as the first team manager.

I was at Wycombe and I was at Burton today. What struck me in both games is the lack of an attacking plan. Today, we had no width but we also didn’t use our three decent central midfielders in Bate, McGuane and Brannagan to link up with slick passing around a very poor Burton side. Our tactic therefore, was mainly to hoof long balls from Brown down the left wing in the hope that Bodin would control it and create something.

Before today Burton had won 5 league games from 26 this season but they were well deserving of the three points.

I was at Wycombe and I was at Burton today. What struck me in both games is the lack of an attacking plan. Today, we had no width but we also didn’t use our three decent central midfielders in Bate, McGuane and Brannagan to link up with slick passing around a very poor Burton side. Our tactic therefore, was mainly to hoof long balls from Brown down the left wing in the hope that Bodin would control it and create something.

Before today Burton had won 5 league games from 26 this season but they were well deserving of the three points.
Was depressingly the same gameplan I had the misfortune to witness vs Bristol Rovers away earlier this season. The same problems that we knew about months ago haven't been fixed. I said to myself after the game I can't put myself through another Karl Robinson Oxford game, because things will only get better once he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom