Away Match Day Thread +++ 3/11/2018 Scunthorpe United v OUFC +++

Blown it we can’t keep doing this, but the embarrassing things is we were 3-0 up. A complete joke

WTF ARE WE DOING? A total shambles still in the f*****g relegation zone and on this performance we could be there all season.

A draw. Our worst draw of the season. A point but one that should have been three - no ifs or buts about it.

It keeps the unbeaten run going, I guess, if we can squeeze one positive from it.

Ugh. Going to need a big drink after that.

Blown it we can’t keep doing this, but the embarrassing things is we were 3-0 up. A complete joke

Sorry but can't keep doing what? Before this capitulation we were pretty tight defensively.

An insane six minutes cost us.

Feeling pig sick at the moment. There’s still something fundamentally wrong with this team, confidence maybe?

We hung on for a point, that’s something I suppose..

Feel so sorry for the fans that travelled all that way. From 0-3 on the hour to collapse in such fashion is inexcusable. Extremely unprofessional from the management and players. It should of been shut up shop! And see out the last 25 minutes. For sure it’s 2 points dropped.

A point, if not a good one... ‘It was one of them’... ‘we go again’.

Four teams have only won 3/17 games this season and we're one of them. Before the game I thought our league position was unfair on our efforts but really we deserve to be where we are.

Four teams have only won 3/17 games this season and we're one of them. Before the game I thought our league position was unfair on our efforts but really we deserve to be where we are.

That is maybe a little unfair. We have been improving immensely. Today was a mental issue.

Sorry but can't keep doing what? Before this capitulation we were pretty tight defensively.

An insane six minutes cost us.

We’ve had problems quite a lot this season and today was just another one, this had to be addressed

Back
Top Bottom