Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

giving away the family silver just to make a fast buck
When was the last time you made 2million from selling something? If making 4000% profit on the sale of an asset is giving it away, I can’t wait to see what happens when we actually try and negotiate a sale..

When was the last time you made 2million from selling something? If making 4000% profit on the sale of an asset is giving it away, I can’t wait to see what happens when we actually try and negotiate a sale..

Also, losing £2m a year rather than £3-4m isn't exactly making a fast buck!

But other than that @Barrywedge has nailed it!!

I doubt it with the board constantly giving away the family silver just to make a fast buck and him having to constantly get use to a new defensive partner
What on earth are you talking about? Losing £2 million a year is making a fast buck?! Perhaps you'd care to clarify.

Do hope so, really impressive last season and could go on to play at a higher level, hopefully with us.
Sykes I'm more ambivalent about to be honest.

I hope we get his contract extended soon.

Maybe not as classy as Nelson or Dickie but where he is better is that he can play left or right side at Centre Back. Both Nelson and Dickie looked poor when either had to play on the left side but Moore looks as comfortable if not more comfortable on the left.

This is great for us when you want to give you McNally a game. Moore is very good player and turning into an excellent captain also.

I'd say moore and sykes will run down their contracts now. If they continue to play every week, they have no reason to sign

Hopefully we can tie him down, but he’d be if interest to a lot of championship teams so might be difficult

Really rate him and will be a shame if he leaves for nothing

If we knew Sykes and Moore wouldn’t sign new contracts I wish we’d sold them to be honest. Don’t want another Curtis Nelson situation, and can’t afford that either…

If we knew Sykes and Moore wouldn’t sign new contracts I wish we’d sold them to be honest. Don’t want another Curtis Nelson situation, and can’t afford that either…
Sykes signed a years extension, which protects the club and also gives Mark time to make a go of it here!

Also, from what I have seen this season, I’d rather have Thorniley and McNally at CB!

Sykes signed a years extension, which protects the club and also gives Mark time to make a go of it here!

Also, from what I have seen this season, I’d rather have Thorniley and McNally at CB!

I think Sykes' extension covers this season only, as in he was out of contract this summer, and the club took up their option. Same with Gorrin.

Moore
Forde
Hanson
Gorrin
Sykes
Winnall
Agyei
Bodin

Are the 2022 out-of-contracts, I think.

I think Sykes' extension covers this season only, as in he was out of contract this summer, and the club took up their option. Same with Gorrin.

Moore
Forde
Hanson
Gorrin
Sykes
Winnall
Agyei
Bodin

Are the 2022 out-of-contracts, I think.
Moore - Push for a new contract
Forde - 1 year extension
Hanson - Nah