Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

Looks like that kick late on in the Woking game is better now.

Too injured to play a game but can sit on a plane for 12 hours before a match day 🤔.

For those without LinkedIn, he was flying with fellow investors from Super Prime & Luxury Real Estate.

Sorting out his post football wealth.
Will he be back and train this week so as to be fit next Saturday? It will be interesting if he’s not fit next Saturday.

Looks like that kick late on in the Woking game is better now.

Too injured to play a game but can sit on a plane for 10 hours 🤔.

For those without LinkedIn, he was flying with fellow investors from Super Prime & Luxury Real Estate.

Sorting out his post football wealth.

Don't blame the boy. Clearly going nowhere as a footballer.

Would your employer allow you to go away when you’ve rang in sick?

It’s different though, footballers with a knock are quite often given permission to go off and do something even when they can’t play in games, it’s a chance for them to get a break mentally from the sport, you hopefully benefit when they come back.

He isn’t fit to play a game, but that’s very different from being fit to do a bit of travelling.

I have had thrombosis earlier this year but I was allowed to fly as long as I had a wandel through the plane every 30 minutes.

It’s different though, footballers with a knock are quite often given permission to go off and do something even when they can’t play in games, it’s a chance for them to get a break mentally from the sport, you hopefully benefit when they come back.

He isn’t fit to play a game, but that’s very different from being fit to do a bit of travelling.
He should be thankful he missed it on Saturday.

They potentially can’t stop you depending on what the reason you’re off sick is.
True but how would you feel if you were an employer and an employee rings in sick but then is found to be away on a city break when they should be working?

Back
Top Bottom