Away Match Day Thread 9/08/2023 Carabao R1: Bristol City v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Steve Gilbert no less.

Presumably he didn't realise the identity of the voter was publicly visible.
Had always assumed the 'early voters' were sad little kids trying to be funny, wouldn't have expected it from a respectable poster who wants their views to be taken seriously.
I actually usually vote for AT or FT and then will change my vote at full time after the game.

If you're trying to listen through BBC Sounds it won't work - because of licensing reasons they aren't allowed to broadcast the game online. You have to listen through iFollow online, or on an FM radio if you're within range.

If you're trying to listen through BBC Sounds it won't work - because of licensing reasons they aren't allowed to broadcast the game online. You have to listen through iFollow online, or on an FM radio if you're within range.

That’s what I’m trying to do

Yep - no sound on iFollow for me either! New season, iFollow still a thoroughly mediocre service!

Have you clicked settings and changed commentary to away? It seems to default to home and I get no sound change to away and it works

iFollow working fine for me (Desktop, Chrome, Windows 11, directly off the OUFC site)

Have you clicked settings and changed commentary to away? It seems to default to home and I get no sound change to away and it works

This is a good tip btw! I’ve been stung by this a few times. Not my issue tonight sadly, but definitely one I’ve been caught out with before!

Back
Top Bottom