Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

Go behind Tuesday and it will be interesting, the fans have been kind to Robinson so far but that won’t survive another home defeat.

The writing was on the wall with the result at Barnsley. Totally shell-shocked. We have simply not recovered and will not under the present regime.

Does anybody really believe that Robinson will turn this around and a year from now he’ll still be here managing a successful team? In my opinion it’s gone to far to ever be repaired now. He’s a busted flush and needs to be put out of his misery. His post match interview was a painful listen today. There was a similar moment with Pep during a post match interview where you just knew he was a dead man walking

Robinson blames the strikers but he knew Obika was not good enough.
Smith is not proven

The first players we should have got in early were strikers

The funny thing is i've been saying that for a very long time, Some on here said we've been alright last season it was " we are the leading scorers " but the strike force was s**t, this year its worse and with Holmes being to greedy the three behind aren't doing it as Robbo plays that stupid formation with 3 behind a loan striker.

He came in based on his ability to make teams more "solid" (if dull) which i a bit ironic.

Thing is, we are dull. Dull because we’re so predictable. Pass pass pass pass. Do f*****g nothing with it.

Utterly miserable after that. I won’t be going along to watch anymore until something drastically changes.

It’s like Appleton’s first season all over again. He changed things as the chairman allowed him to. Will KR change and will Tiger allow him to bomb out the losers?

RO seem to be spending the hour desperately trying to save Robinson. They also seem to have blocked all the irate callers?

Mitchel
Garbs Dickie Nelson Norman
Baptiste Brannigan Hanson
Holmes Whyte Henry

Thing is, we are dull. Dull because we’re so predictable. Pass pass pass pass. Do f*****g nothing with it.

Utterly miserable after that. I won’t be going along to watch anymore until something drastically changes.

It’s like Appleton’s first season all over again. He changed things as the chairman allowed him to. Will KR change and will Tiger allow him to bomb out the losers?

He had that chance in the summer, he came in with time to assess the squad. He spent most of the summer chasing attacking midfielders so he could fulfill his obsession with playing 4,2,3,1, and left us with dross to play up top on there own.

Isn’t he on a long contract? He should’ve walked by now along with Derry.
We need someone in who is proven elsewhere. I thought KR was.
He sticks to a rigid pattern and doesn’t change it.
He must be dead man walking if they lose on Tuesday...that’ll be five home league defeats and that is simply not good enough.
Maybe too early to talk about successors. Would love the Cowley brothers but don’t think they’ll come.
Gary Bowyer.
Nigel Adkins before too long
Steve Bruce if sacked soon

Kr it would seem has bought himself until at least October. He already made his excuses months ago just in case this happened. Judge me and my team in October were his words.

Depressing

Don't think the club could afford to sack Robinson and Derry. The finances simply aren't there.

Anyway, I liked League 2, get th play Sw**don again.:unsure::unsure:

Yeah I’d rather visit Morecambe on a wet tuesday night, rather than have fixtures against Blackburn, Bolton and Sheff Utd and Sunderland. Like we have for the last couple of seasons.

Don't think the club could afford to sack Robinson and Derry. The finances simply aren't there.

Anyway, I liked League 2, get th play Sw**don again.:unsure::unsure:
The problem is that s**t will probably come up at our expense

Just as an aside to the Robbo out stuff, which I am on board with after today, What the f**k has happened to our deadball situations? Endless corners and free kicks today and not one resulted in anything like a goal threat. Every corner to the back post. What exactly do we do in training sessions?? Judging by our performances this season, I would suggest a load of safe passing and f**k all else.

Back
Top Bottom