Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

There are some things that are worth being snobby about

Its not really any of your business what other people drink or where they choose to drink though? As long as they like it don't really see why it bothers you?

What sort of beer do you think Des drinks, readers?
I see him as refined but still in touch with the common man. When out with Mrs Des it will the second cheapest bottle of red wine on the menu. When out with mates it will be craft ale.

Wetherspoons, where cheap beer and lager is nearly always close to being out of date, hence the cheap price! and taste!

If u want a cheap pint of anything then go to Wetherspoons, if u want a decent pint of anything that tastes as it should, but that’s much more expensive, then go elsewhere!
I would actually go further and say not only is the ale okay at Spoons but the food isn't bad either. Don't get me wrong it's not gourmet but sitting with mates, having a decent pint and steak isnt the worst evening.

And unlike in Brewdog on the Cowley Road you arent bothered by hipsters wearing Victorian riding capes.

I would actually go further and say not only is the ale okay at Spoons but the food isn't bad either. Don't get me wrong it's not gourmet but sitting with mates, having a decent pint and steak isnt the worst evening.

And unlike in Brewdog on the Cowley Road you arent bothered by hipsters wearing Victorian riding capes.

I do like a Victorian Riding Cape mind! Punk and Wingman IPA are decent and Black Heart is a good stout.

I'm quite snobby but some Weatherspoons are OK - they seem to vary quite a lot. Certainly very cheap and convenient.

Back
Top Bottom