Full strength or free hit?

Should wet play a full strength side?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A much-improved display from the home defeat, but class tells. 3-0 to Wigan, two goals in the last ten minutes.

On another note, are there any yellows actually making the trip up to Wigan, we have 3 away games left for the season and 3 awful games in terms of distance from Oxford with an approx 1,100 mile round trip for the Wigan, Doncaster and Blackburn matches alone, a massive respect to any yellows making any of these trips.
The Lincoln Yellows will be present at Doncaster and Blackburn however a decision to visit Wigan will be taken at 2.00pm tomorrow.....

Well I’m on the second coach of 2

I can see there’s no match thread yet. Maybe if we keep this one under the radar......

I think KR is 100% right to rest certain players that have started in every recent game, particularly in Midfield (Brannagan, Ledson) as that’s where the most energy is spent. I think he’ll keep the defence together and maybe add in Martin. Prob rest Obika and Thomas and go with GVK but I’d personally like to see Obika start cos he’s the only one who will manage to hold the ball up against Dunks and their other tall CB. Unfortunately I think we’re going to lose by 2 or 3. Wigan will punish us for the sloppiness we keep showing at the back.

Obika hold the ball up?

Back
Top Bottom