Hun v Por

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members

Essexyellows

With a noisy crowd!! No Covid over there then?

Por to win I feel.... but who knows..... only be a goal in this he says.

10mins in, how aren't Portugal leading? Hungary defence is all over the shop.

67,000 at in a stadium and neither team taking the knee. So WTF is it that the U.K. have to different.

With a noisy crowd!! No Covid over there then?

Por to win I feel.... but who knows..... only be a goal in this he says.

According to the Worldometer, Hungary has the highest death rate per million of any European nation and is second only to Peru.

A hint of offside about Ronaldo’s second (as good as it was).

This looks a better Portugal side to the one who won in 2016. They have France and Germany to navigate but a point against either of them and they’ll go through and be a match for most sides.

Hungary were very stubborn in defence, but didn’t offer much going forward. Portugal got a fortune goal, then flood gates opened.

I love seeing 60k + in the stadium fair play to them It nice to see. I’m also glad they never took the knee!

Prediction wasn`t far off if they had finished it after 83 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Credit where it`s due CR is some player and brutally consistent.

A hint of offside about Ronaldo’s second (as good as it was).

This looks a better Portugal side to the one who won in 2016. They have France and Germany to navigate but a point against either of them and they’ll go through and be a match for most sides.

I wasn't particularly impressed with them today tbh but it may just be an opening game were a sidegoing hasn't got . A not very good opponent did cause them problems at the back. I see similarities with England in their strengths and weaknesses tbh.

What a bizzare question to ask...
Is it? Taking the knee should have worked by now and it appears we are the only country well the U.K. who are doing anything. I don’t think it’s really worked you and I are aware as I’m sure a lot of football fans, the problem is it racism won’t go away and this bullshit banning someone for five years ie Chelsea fans giving verbals at a corner towards Raheem Sterling isn’t going to work. Ban them for life simple answer.

Seriously?
Yep otherwise I might have to tell my Gray Garland Children why the players are going down on one knee, and I don’t anticipate being a great granddad for a few years I grandchildren but I would think they may wait a few years.

Back
Top Bottom