Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After our past few seasons, if Oxford United fans have ANY expectations for deadline day, then I'll have some of what they have been drinking.

A good baseline is to assume an absolute f*****g disaster and then go from there.
Yeah in fairness you don’t ask for much Kip

It can't be worse than announcing Matty Taylor had left without a replacement and he'd never play for us again without saying goodbye.

Even that wasn't as bad as Beano leaving in a similar way, I'm still not over it.

It can't be worse than announcing Matty Taylor had left without a replacement and he'd never play for us again without saying goodbye.

Even that wasn't as bad as Beano leaving in a similar way, I'm still not over it.
Don’t get me started on Midson!!

It's the Jim Magilton sale which still gets to me, the day after a massive cup shock when we beat Leeds 3-2 at Elland Road. Everyone still buzzing from that when the news came through and stamped all over our dreams. Think we then lost 4-0 at home to Charlton on the Saturday just to really compound the misery.

It would be for the best. He has absolutely everything you’d want in a striker, he’s fast and he’s strong it’s just a shame when it comes to shooting it seems he shits himself and don’t no what to do.
I'm with you. Don't know if it's just me but might change this to "he was fast" then seemed to bulk up over the previous closed season and lost a lot of his acceleration. Still rapid once he gets going but every time I see him play recently that ability to shift quickly from a standing start or after he's chested it down (a strength) just seems to have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom