Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing worse than a nasty c**t, who thinks he's a charmer 🤮
I guess he must have done all his business for this window if he can spend time on deadline day chatting bollox on the tele. One in and three out as far as I can tell.

With it seeming only one more…

Who would we like?

Only 1 though

Don't think there's a law saying we have to use all the slots.

Last January we filled the slots with players we hardly ever saw.
Then fill it with players we will see. Our squad is threadbare and even after injuries die down, if they ever do. We have 16 fit for Saturday as it stands I believe. A side wanting promotion should be filling every available loan space to give yourself options

I guess he must have done all his business for this window if he can spend time on deadline day chatting bollox on the tele. One in and three out as far as I can tell.
He has a pretty good squad and has turned them round.
I would imagine that Salford won't give KR as much leeway as Oxford did.

LUCKY he left his phone somewhere so nobody could call and leave.

People saying we can’t leave loan spots free…

The players have got to be the right players.

We had Perkins on loan, we’re better off loaning nobody than wasting money paying a % of someone’s wage like his!

Crikey Matete is a transformative signing if that happens. I'll contain my excitement until a tangible link appears but yikes... Matete and Leonard rounds things off very nicely.

What would you call it then? Poor planning? You don’t leave loan spaces empty in our situation when you’ve got players available on loan who would improve the side (Matete)
I would call it life. Maybe it's not worth the wages getting players who may not feature much, maybe they have enquired and the player they would like isn't available, maybe they have to think about keeping parent clubs happy for future relationships so getting players in who may sit on the bench would impact that, maybe they have reached the limits of financial fair play ( or whatever it's called) and maybe there is another reason but I think it's a bit strong calling it negligent!

I would call it life. Maybe it's not worth the wages getting players who may not feature much, maybe they have enquired and the player they would like isn't available, maybe they have to think about keeping parent clubs happy for future relationships so getting players in who may sit on the bench would impact that, maybe they have reached the limits of financial fair play ( or whatever it's called) and maybe there is another reason but I think it's a bit strong calling it negligent!
Are you telling me you wouldn’t want Matete in our midfield on loan? Because I would. If it’s not him you bring in another midfielder. There are enough of them out there

Big Ron, you might not watch other football apart from OUFC but others do. Think it's time to accept that.

I said before, I try to watch a game when OUFC aren’t playing. Nothing wrong with going to a game as a neutral and getting that football fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom