Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a fair point. Would you still send him on loan if we don’t get another striker in?

Yeah, as I said elsewhere he has hardly played with only Harris here, once Goodwin is fit he won’t even make the bench. Bodin is more effective as a forward as well than he is.

I like how that, with both Dale and Matete, fans of both teams have said good things about how much they rate both players and are sad they weren't given more of a chance. That is to our obvious benefit. Really looking forward to the next few weeks now. Top work from everyone.

One more incoming would be unbelievable....

Sunderland fans saying he's not very good?
Marriott signing for us - brilliant player who will score loads of goals.
Marriott signing for Wrexham - he's getting on a bit and hasn't scored many for a couple of seasons.

Any player leaving, or signing for someone else, will nearly always get negative reviews. The exception was Greg Leigh.

We have had one centre forward all season and O Donkor has barely played, I can’t see how adding a centre forward will do anything but reduce those minutes to next to nothing. Bodin is back soon and is more likely to play up front than O Donkor when he is fit.
More goals maybe? Goals that win games maybe? Ah yes and Bodin is another ‘back soon’ injury. I’d rather have as many bases covered especially if we have the budget than have end of season regret by not filling in key positions. O’Donkor is conference level at best as it is and two of our strikers are currently injured. As it stands we are going into Saturday with one fit striker outside of GOD and that’s it.

Very symmetrical face

QI demonstrated that doesn't always work when they made all the panel's faces symmetrical and it wasn't good. Alan Davies Went from a rodent face using one side of his face to looking like a Neanderthal with the other. Sandi Toskvig just looked like a hamster whichever side was picked.

More goals maybe? Goals that win games maybe? Ah yes and Bodin is another ‘back soon’ injury. I’d rather have as many bases covered especially if we have the budget than have end of season regret by not filling in key positions. O’Donkor is conference level at best as it is and two of our strikers are currently injured. As it stands we are going into Saturday with one fit striker outside of GOD and that’s it.
1Mark Harris
81300.302964219%62%
2Cameron Brannagan
77310.233854715%60%
2Tyler Goodrham
73310.412212232%73%
2Billy Bodin
72250.432114316%47%
5Rúben Rodrigues
62310.233963318%52%
6Greg Leigh
50160.392321338%77%
7Ciaron Brown

we have 6 players who have scored 5 goals or more.

Wasn’t your original point though was it? You were saying that O Donkor was going to have to play and I was pointing out that’s unlikely.

Been saying for months we need a defensive minded midfielder!! Now we have one!!

Let Matete sit in, Cam and one of RR/MM can then go forward and do their best work in the final third, and with two of Tyler, Dale, Burey, Murphy/Edwards/Browne wide and Harris and Goodwin fighting for the lone striker role that already looks a more positive outlook! Good work Des and EW!!
My Plymouth mate sent this:
Good signing that mate!! He was a powerhouse last year for us!!!
Although he loves a yellow card!!
Ah Yellow cards perfect replacement for Gorrin then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom