Ex-Staff Karl Robinson

He won't get in a league 2 team, not near that level yet. Let the lad get a loan down the pyramid and learn the game a bit, worked for Baptiste and Goodrham, Robinson has done enough harm to O Donkors development.
I agree, there’s no reason to think KR would have to sign someone he knows who might not work out rather than getting in a top quality striker as easy as that.

Just seen the highlights of Salford's last game at home to Grimsby, thier pitch looks terrible, Robbo might struggle to play his brand of football on that.

Liverpudlian takes over a Manchester club . Unheard of . They will love his after game talks

I think that's nonsense. He may have been a knob in interviews but some of the football before last season was fantastic. I doubt you were feeling misery after one of the 6-0 away wins.

But anyway let's not get into that again!
Yes the "7 losses in our first 10 games" from the 2020-2021 season was fantastic.

Or the "8 losses in our first 11 games" from the 2019-2020 season.

Truly scintillating.

Yes the "7 losses in our first 10 games" from the 2020-2021 season was fantastic.

Truly scintillating.
We always started poorly but we had some good results.

Performance wise, you could make the case the football was more fun to watch under Robinson than it is now...

(bracing) 🫣

Truly scintillating.
Yeah but the valiant charge towards the playoffs at the end of the season wouldn't have happened had we won all those games at the start of the season, instead of losing them.

And I'll miss the Sunday league element of finding out who plays left back an hour before kick off.

KR

Salford is a club that have shown great progression over the last few years, and I’m delighted to be taking over a club, that has enormous potential, and has a great heritage.

I’m going to show the fans how much I care, and want to guide the football club to the next level.

Yeah ok Karl, keep the bullshit coming.

Give them a month and it won't matter, they won't be listening.

Would that this were true, and in a perfect universe it would be.

But who could forget those on here who would frantically try and analyse every word of his increasingly incomprehensible outbursts?

It's funny the little things you end up missing.

Seeing as Karl only signed 3 or 4 left backs during his 5 year stint with us, it seems like some twist of fate that he's been reunited with 2 of those at his new club (Garbutt and Berkoe).

The other former Oxford player there is Conor McAleny, and I'd imagine he's now the most likely of the 3 to start at left back.

Performance wise, you could make the case the football was more fun to watch under Robinson than it is now...
Quite right.

I can think of nothing more exciting than watching Moore and Thorniley passing sideways to each other for 10 consecutive minutes whilst we were 1-0 down to Cheltenham on New Year's Day.

And the bullying of his players (Pekalski being the one with the best publicly available information), truly superb.

I genuinely struggled to enjoy watching OUFC with Robbo at the helm, as he was a complete A*****e. 1 exciting game every 20 hardly makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom