Ex Player Kyle Joseph

Signing Joseph on a free seems like good business, sack our recruitment team for missing that one.

On that basis Blackpool should have kept Yates to play alongside Joseph :unsure::ROFLMAO:

With the money they saved on Joseph maybe they can buy him back?

Utter nonsense.it’s well documented we rejected a 2.5million bid for Yates last month.his value was set at 4million by the club (also well documented)why on earth would we then accept a bid a month later for 2.5 million?swansea came in with a first bid which was rejected (well documented)and we said 2.5million plus Joseph which they agreed.you ask any Blackpool fan or journalist if we paid a fee for Joseph and they will tell you no.glad to help you understand.
See you all next season when we take 6 points off you.
isnt this proving the point that he cost money???

I was looking at the Blackpool forum and his thread mentions no PSF minutes, with someone suggesting he has fractured his hip!

Last edited:
I was looking at the Blackpool forum and his thread mentions no PDF minutes, with someone suggesting he has fractured his hip!
The best of luck.to him. A really full hearted player who seemed good off the pitch as well

If its only a very small Micro fracture, then I reckon they are going a bit Soft up north.

“Adobe-lieve you all need to quit these jokes.”

Ok now you can all stop.

Does anyone know if he’s actually out for a while and if we sidestepped another sick note ?