Ex Player Nathan Holland

never heard of him. probably cheap and injured ?

sounds promising. welcome to oxford

Nathan Holland (according to the video on OWS) wears light blue boots!

though I cant get the link to the short footage to cut n paste

So, he plays left wing... What does this mean for Fosu?

Absolutely what we needed. Adds a whole nother dimension to our attack. Looks on the eye test to be a bit lightweight but if he’s as good as West Ham seem to think he is (rated higher than Browne apparently) this could be the signing that gives us the x-factor weve been needing to turns losses and draws into wins.

very exciting!

Prefers left wing but I'd be very surprised if he can't play down the right (or middle if necessary). Depending on the opposition defence, I suppose he could use him like he did Gavin Whyte Vs Shrewsbury as KR talked about him being fast.

some good comments here too. I particularly liked that Moyes agreed to the move because he was impressed with our style of play. It’s good to know our efforts are not going unnoticed with teams higher up the leagues.

Welcome to the club Nathan - the hard work starts now, but we'll support you all the way!

I think we can all agree that Fosu has been in need of rest recently - he's played almost every game!

Competition, rotation, either would be a significant impact sub and, I reckon, Fosu can play in no. 10 role.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do against our next two opponents. Ideal time to bring in an impact player like this.

Back
Top Bottom