New issue cannabis

What stock are you on about?
Cellular Goods needs to be bought through Primary Bid as it's currently a share offer. You need to have a general investment account or similar with one of their registered brokers. It's currently 0.05 with a minimum offer of £100. The shares are then transferred through to your broker depending on how many you are issued.

Closes Friday but may close earlier as it's been pretty popular

IPO closed, so what now? Never done one of these before.
Shares get allocated and you’ll be advised how many you’ve been issued (any less and you’ll be refunded).

They are then transferred to your account (this can occasionally be after the open if your broker is particularly slow) and then they’ll land in your standard account.

You’ll also be able to buy them on the day in your ISA if you’re that way inclined you might just average up a bit depending on what happens on the day.

Shares get allocated and you’ll be advised how many you’ve been issued (any less and you’ll be refunded).

They are then transferred to your account (this can occasionally be after the open if your broker is particularly slow) and then they’ll land in your standard account.

You’ll also be able to buy them on the day in your ISA if you’re that way inclined you might just average up a bit depending on what happens on the day.
When do we find out how many we have got?

Have to be up and ready to hit "buy" at 08:00 hours punctually on that day!
Indeed.

It will probably be very difficult to get any action initially too!

In all honesty, as much as the quick multi bag is a joy, the bigger picture a few years down the line will make the initial placings look very cheap anyway, I should hope 🙏

I am registered for the IPO alerts with HL but for some reason I don't seem to always pick them up.

I‘m in on Kanabo directly, but at 33 p (so much higher than I would have preferred) but still looking much longer term. Also Vela Tech are invested, although their investment was only £150k so whilst their share price moved it was significant.

A huge touch of fomo I think, me included.

Live on 04/03/2021. Just had the following from PB:

Thank you for your continued support of PrimaryBid and your interest in the IPO of Cellular Goods.

As you know, the PrimaryBid offer closed early due to the scale of demand. The Company is now working out how many shares each investor will receive - this process is known as "allocation". The deal was very popular, with many more shares requested by investors than are available for sale, so every single investor - large and small, both individuals and fund managers - is likely to get fewer shares than they have asked for.

The very large number of investors who have applied for shares means that the allocation process will take some time. We will email you about your personal allocation as soon as we are notified by the Company. Every investor will receive a refund of unused subscription monies, which will automatically be processed back to the same debit card you used to invest before admission of the shares to trading on 26th February 2021.

We are passionate about treating our customers fairly, and it is our job to represent your interests when the Company is allocating the deal, but in the most popular deals this can still lead to disappointment.

The cannabis sector is one of the highest growth sectors in the UK currently. If you are interested in the broader space, PrimaryBid has a pipeline of further opportunities in the cannabis sector. We have prepared a survey to allow us to better understand your interest in the sector to help us to give you the best possible access in this and future IPOs:

Back
Top Bottom