Matches Pizza Trophy 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those driving to tonights pizza trophy game ( v chelsea children) ...factor in extra travel time as heyford hill burst water main has closed off a section of the ring road and roads surrounding....knock on effect gridlock/ heavy traffic more or less on all major roads especially those connected to the southern bypass section of the ring road

For those driving to tonights pizza trophy game ( v chelsea children) ...factor in extra travel time as heyford hill burst water main has closed off a section of the ring road and roads surrounding....knock on effect gridlock/ heavy traffic more or less on all major roads especially those connected to the southern bypass section of the ring road
Oh and the good thing is you can't cut through littlemore because we have lovely plant pots in the road so good luck finding a way to get to the ground tonight lads/ ladies

Team I would pick for tonight, don’t know if Anderson is ready after being ill so left him out.

took me 30 mins to get from BMW car works to the breeze block earlier.... and 40 mins to get from the breeze block back to the ring road by BMW- and then it was heavy traffic going up towards green road roundabout!

and, despite consultation the highways dept of Oxon CC will be imposing traffic filters on Hollow way, Marston ferry link road etc etc, irrespective of residents concerns, and oblivious to the chaos that things such as (today's) burst water main on the ring road cause, without having 'filters' imposed
in a same fuckyou approach as the unwanted LTNs

took me 30 mins to get from BMW car works to the breeze block earlier.... and 40 mins to get from the breeze block back to the ring road by BMW- and then it was heavy traffic going up towards green road roundabout!

and, despite consultation the highways dept of Oxon CC will be imposing traffic filters on Hollow way, Marston ferry link road etc etc, irrespective of residents concerns, and oblivious to the chaos that things such as (today's) burst water main on the ring road cause, without having 'filters' imposed
in a same fuckyou approach as the unwanted LTNs
OCC and whoever makes these decisions are absolute :poop::poop: heads :mad::mad::mad:

Eastwood
Anderson Moore Findlay Seddon
McGuane Gorrin Brannagan
Jones Taylor Browne

J’Jones, Anderson & Gorrin need to start.
Another game for Moore/Findlay partnership. Anderson/Seddon attacking from full back. Gorrin sitting to allow McGuane further up.

Let’s get some momentum. Goals for Taylor/Browne would be good.

Eastwood
Anderson Moore Golding Seddon
Gorrin
Mcguane Johnson
Goodrham G'OD Jones

If available:
McGinty
Anderson, Mous, Golding, Seddon
Gorrin, Johnson, bate,
Jones, Taylor, Goodrham

Henry+Smyth for Gorrin/JJ
Bodin+spasov for Jones/Taylor on the hour to avoid overusing some players and give minutes to others, while maintaining balance of youth and experience in each third.

Just bought ticket, checked forum, cancelled ticket, bought video pass. Bloody Thames Water and their failing infrastructure, sums country up at the moment. Failing

If available:
McGinty
Anderson, Mous, Golding, Seddon
Gorrin, Johnson, bate,
Jones, Taylor, Goodrham

Henry+Smyth for Gorrin/JJ
Bodin+spasov for Jones/Taylor on the hour to avoid overusing some players and give minutes to others, while maintaining balance of youth and experience in each third.
McGinty out due to being concussed last Thursday, so Easty gets the gloves

I suspect we'll go strong-ish again, but with a focus on minutes for those that need them. With that in mind my team would be:

Easty
Anderson Moore Golding Seddon
Gorrin
Bate CamBran
Jones Taylor Goodrham

Give Findlay, Long, Joseph, Brown and McGuane a rest as they've played a lot of minutes recently. If there's any chance of a Smyth or Josh Johnson appearance put one in over Cam too but I suspect that isn't forthcoming. Bench places for Gatlin and Spasov who hopefully get a good 30 minutes or so too.

Just bought ticket, checked forum, cancelled ticket, bought video pass. Bloody Thames Water and their failing infrastructure, sums country up at the moment. Failing
Yeah, I fancied going tonight but am watching on ifollow having seen the new pool being installed at Heyford Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom