Matches Reading at Home Moves to 12:30 KO

X is awash with posts from Reading fans whom claim to have purchased tickets in the home sections for next Saturday’s game.

Bullshit or will Berkshire’s finest (😂) make an appearance in the home end?
They won't know what's hit them when they turn up and realise they've booked tickets in Olly's Den!

X is awash with posts from Reading fans whom claim to have purchased tickets in the home sections for next Saturday’s game.

Bullshit or will Berkshire’s finest (😂) make an appearance in the home end?
Well I’ll tell you what, if they think they’re gonna rock up in the SSU and start interfering with my blanket and flask setup, they’ll be in for a nasty surprise.

Well I’ll tell you what, if they think they’re gonna rock up in the SSU and start interfering with my blanket and flask setup, they’ll be in for a nasty surprise.
I thought a few biscuitmen would be most welcome in the SSU, especially if they are bringing custard creams with them.

I thought a few biscuitmen would be most welcome in the SSU, especially if they are bringing custard creams with them.
I bring my own biscuits thank you very much, I keep them in my satchel

They have already instructed F&B's to bar away supporters. I should imagine they will have done the same to the other bars/eateries.
Must be some real nightmare intelligence they have!
oh yes - I don’t suppose TVP latest appeal released tonight after the Reading home match in December willl have helped!!!

Back to the football and Paul Warne said that Reading’s young side went after Derby and pressed them from the off.

Back
Top Bottom