Season ticket prices frozen

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
Done my ST, took the finance option this time as I am a bit skint but seems fair over the 10 payments

Look forward to hearing details about the membership scheme, something I think should have been in place a while ago.

Though it will have to be positioned quite cleverly as the club won't want a new membership scheme to eat in to season ticket sales.

I don’t think it means in that style. more that u earn points for extra tickets u buy or merchandise. Bit more like a tesco club card I think.

You were top of my list of people to respond to that message - congratulations! ;)

Hurrah, I claim my prize then [emoji2]

I’ll give you a free scarf or flag, although I can’t be held responsible if I give it to some ruthless parent who then parades around the North Stand with it.

Last edited:
I don’t think it means in that style. more that u earn points for extra tickets u buy or merchandise. Bit more like a tesco club card I think.

That’s my take on it too, I’m definitely looking forward to hearing more over the summer. I wonder how imaginative they’ll be with it. Obviously it wouldn’t be beneficial to us, but Reading offer rewards for entering the ground x amount of time before the game etc.

What’s the renewal date? I read the article on our website and either overlooked it or it doesn’t say.

That’s my take on it too, I’m definitely looking forward to hearing more over the summer. I wonder how imaginative they’ll be with it. Obviously it wouldn’t be beneficial to us, but Reading offer rewards for entering the ground x amount of time before the game etc.

What’s the renewal date? I read the article on our website and either overlooked it or it doesn’t say.

Reserved till 30th June

Ah, ok. Cheers. So it’s a case of either renewing early for the bonus tenner, or waiting to see what seats become available? Think I’ll wait in that case.

I'm gonna be that guy...

Can we move this into a more appropriate part of the forum, as OUFC Players is probably the least related sub-forum to this specific topic. Matches? Boardroom? Stadium? All more fitting...

;)

I'm gonna be that guy...

Can we move this into a more appropriate part of the forum, as OUFC Players is probably the least related sub-forum to this specific topic. Matches? Boardroom? Stadium? All more fitting...

;)

In my defence I did ask the mods to move it to a better section :)

Good news on the price freeze and Ill be renewing anway no matter what. But it is a bit early and feels like a cash grab to me wasnt Daryl due another installment 5 months after the takeover

It’s welcome news assuming we’re in L1 next season. I feel it’s probably a bit early to set the price when we’re not entirely sure whether we’re going to be in L2.

The increase last season was for a competitive (i forget Top 7 or whatever budget) that’d go some way in L2 I should imagine.

Anyway here’s hoping it’s frozen and is great news as we remain a L1 club.

Admin still not moved this thread despite the OP requesting it and others also doing so.

Come on admin!

Aha.... took me ages to find this thread. Must admit not sure of the relevance to Players. I think it’s a decent gesture from the club. Sign me up for next year

would of been nice to add iFollow to season ticket, should be able to view interviews etc.. without paying more

but decent never the less.

Back
Top Bottom