Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
Didn't Fleetwood or Accrington bring 25 for a Tuesday game once? They still probably won.

Fleetwood brought 57 in 2018

Accrington brought 69 just before COVID in 2020.

Last edited:
Looks very much like the 9000 average crowd will be achieved this season then.

Now imagine what we could get with a world class new stadium and improved communication and marketing. No reason why we can’t average 10,000+ at L1 level and that’s with the ability to give bigger clubs more than 1400 tickets so you could get crowds of 15,000 for games like Derby, Pompey, Wrexham, Sheff Wed should we play them.

4.00pm update and we are up to 8,317 home seat sales with 1,237 still available (81 East Stand, 292 North Stand, 329 South Stand Upper and 535 South Stand Lower), Add in a box estimate of 250 and that takes us to total home sales so far of 8,567. We could still creep over the 9,000 mark overall.

Last edited:
4.00pm update and we are up to 8,317 home seat sales with 1,237 still available (81 East Stand, 292 North Stand, 329 South Stand Lower and 535 South Stand Upper), Add in a box estimate of 250 and that takes us to total home sales so far of 8,567. We could still creep over the 9,000 mark overall.
Nearly 9k home supporters with the game on TV is pretty good

Nearly 9k home supporters with the game on TV is pretty good

Friday night too don't forget. Normally midweek/evening games we struggle to get anymore than 7k home fans.

Evening games this season attendances.

Shrewsbury 7212
Bolton 8899
Derby 11219 (between Christmas and New year)
Barnsley 6703
Portsmouth 8864
Wigan 7320
Northampton 8732
Lincoln 9587

So it was 9174 tonight in the end which puts our average league attendance at the Kassam this season at 9021. Highest average since 1988.

Hopefully next season we can push towards a 9500 average and grow year on year ready for the new stadium.

Enjoy your time off from dot counting @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare
I thought it was the best since 1986?

So it was 9174 tonight in the end which puts our average league attendance at the Kassam this season at 9021. Highest average since 1988.

Hopefully next season we can push towards a 9500 average and grow year on year ready for the new stadium.

Enjoy your time off from dot counting @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare
We could still get to Wembley you know.

Which would be a big game for everyone, not least the dot counters.

We could still get to Wembley you know.

Which would be a big game for everyone, not least the dot counters.

Oh yes I'm well aware we're still in with a shout and would loved to be proved wrong but I just believe we've threw away the chance now and the momentum is with Lincoln to get the 6th spot.

I'm looking forwards to next season though, the last 3 home games have been excellent with a decent sized crowd getting behind the team. We need to be pack the ground out from game 1 next season.

Back
Top Bottom