General The Board & Senior Management

Also “is the club being ran”? Present tense continuous question with past tense verb ?

When can we have some proper grammar pedant moderators?
I did think about it, many times in fact, but then I'd also have to correct the capitalisation, which is on the slippery slope towards rewriting it completely...

You just don't get this level of constructive feedback on other forums.

Also “is the club being ran”? Present tense continuous question with past tense verb ?

When can we have some proper grammar pedant moderators?
You didn’t put your name down as a possible mod when the position was available 😂

Don’t hold your breath. Not with Tim (nice but dim) Williams running the show.
It is, genuinely, an absolute joke how long it's taking. They did so well with the efficient Des appointment and I think a corner has been turned, then they let this rumble on and on leaving an inexperienced manager exceptionally exposed.

What I find most concerning is that only a couple of months back in the Autumn the road shows were in full swing, Manning had us in the top two against all predictions and all seemed rosy at the club.
We were told our thoughts would be taken on board and I know not all of them will happen but all seemed well and planning would be submitted in December.

In a few short months we have lost a manager and heard zilch about the stadium.
To be fair a new manager was brought in quickly but on the stadium the silence is deafening.
In fact because a bridge was shown on the original plan that came out and is now not there, it gives the opposition momentum when there was none after we got the go ahead.

If the plans needed tweaking a bit fine , but it shouldn’t take this long.To be brutally honest I don’t even care what happens on the pitch this season, all that matters is that we are given the green light on planning.

One other scenario

Are our backers getting cold feet?

Just putting it out there, but as has been pointed out the cost of building any large structure is increasing monthly. Who actually knows what is happening or what they are thinking,as @Colin B has pointed out communication is extremely poor.

Surely someone on here has heard something and can give us some positive news. I’m away for a month but when I return I hope this forum is feeling happier about things

Has anyone had cause to email the club or stadium project team recently? If so, how was the speed of response?

What I find most concerning is that only a couple of months back in the Autumn the road shows were in full swing, Manning had us in the top two against all predictions and all seemed rosy at the club.
We were told our thoughts would be taken on board and I know not all of them will happen but all seemed well and planning would be submitted in December.

In a few short months we have lost a manager and heard zilch about the stadium.
To be fair a new manager was brought in quickly but on the stadium the silence is deafening.
In fact because a bridge was shown on the original plan that came out and is now not there, it gives the opposition momentum when there was none after we got the go ahead.

If the plans needed tweaking a bit fine , but it shouldn’t take this long.To be brutally honest I don’t even care what happens on the pitch this season, all that matters is that we are given the green light on planning.

One other scenario

Are our backers getting cold feet?

Just putting it out there, but as has been pointed out the cost of building any large structure is increasing monthly. Who actually knows what is happening or what they are thinking,as @Colin B has pointed out communication is extremely poor.

Surely someone on here has heard something and can give us some positive news. I’m away for a month but when I return I hope this forum is feeling happier about things

A bridge was shown on the initial drawings for Stratfield Brake. It was never shown in any images for the Triangle.

Back
Top Bottom