League Two Tinpot Swindon

Clem Fandango continuing Lee Power’s excellent work.

Hope it continues for a little while yet. A hefty 70 points deduction would be good.
They seem to think it’ll be a fine and a suspended points deduction (citing Posh who did similarly in the recent past).

They seem to think it’ll be a fine and a suspended points deduction (citing Posh who did similarly in the recent past).

Did Peterborough have a regular, longstanding and recent history of breaking rules? I don't think this is even the first under Clem Fandango and I think they still have an ongoing court case but could be wrong.

Forgive my ignorance, but basically that article seems to be saying, "Swindon charged with breaking the dullest rule imaginable, in the dullest imaginable way"

Is that right?

Did Peterborough have a regular, longstanding and recent history of breaking rules? I don't think this is even the first under Clem Fandango and I think they still have an ongoing court case but could be wrong.
Probably not. But you can only really charge and punish clubs in relation to the issue in question. Particularly for procedural matters such as this. Then again, this is the EFL, so who knows, they might throw the book at them.

Clem Fandango is visiting these shores for Christmas I gather. This is very brave of him considering some of the emotive comments expressed on The Town End Forum. If he appears at their home game on Boxing Day it might add a bit of spice to the proceedings (and hopefully a defeat to Wrexham).

Clem Fandango is visiting these shores for Christmas I gather. This is very brave of him considering some of the emotive comments expressed on The Town End Forum. If he appears at their home game on Boxing Day it might add a bit of spice to the proceedings (and hopefully a defeat to Wrexham).
Think their reaction to Clem Fandango will be something similar to this:

1703005650854.png

(With an extra finger or two added. of course).

Back
Top Bottom