Ref Watch 01/04/24 - L1: OUFC v Fleetwood Town - Scott Jackson

How was his performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An easy game to referee, but he was unfussy and let the game flow.

We were saying that he let the game flow. Fleetwood seem to have stopped being thuggish which made his job easier and is probably why they are going down.

Let the game flow and got most decisions right. Probably helped by neither team playing a physical pressing game. So a 9 from me.

All the Officials were good today. Ref let the game flow and wasn't card happy like others have been.

Didn’t notice him .
9 from me also .
Hopefully the EFL xan make it 3 in a row at Burton

I think the ref did a good job yesterday although it wasn't a very tough encounter to referee as said above. However I do believe he should've awarded them a foul when their striker got shoved over and we went down the other end and scored. Other than that there wasn't any mistakes or issues.

I think the ref did a good job yesterday although it wasn't a very tough encounter to referee as said above. However I do believe he should've awarded them a foul when their striker got shoved over and we went down the other end and scored. Other than that there wasn't any mistakes or issues.
That's the only contentious one for me, apart from that he and his assistants got everything mostly spot on. He won't have an easier game to officiate all season.

I was absolutely convinced that was a blatant foul at the time. However, I have just watched it again (there is a clip on the Cod Army FB page - it isn't in the official highlights - ) and am not too sure any longer. Their player pokes it far too far ahead of himself and then seems to run into our defender.

That's the only contentious one for me, apart from that he and his assistants got everything mostly spot on. He won't have an easier game to officiate all season.

Maybe he wont but plenty of others have had easy games and made a right Horlicks of it. He did well.

Best ref of the season I've seen had the game under control never stopped playing the advantage and never about him it's a 9 from me

Agree with everything said previously. Didn't notice him and got every decision right IMO. 8 from me ( even though I'm to late to vote!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom