Jason Lowe - defender Salford City
Jayson Leutwiler - keeper Oldham Athletic
Connor Ripley - keeper Morecambe
Mitch Clark - defender Accrington
Oliver Arblaster - midfielder Sheff. United LOAN
Alfie Devine - striker Tottenham LOAN
Josh Thomas - striker Swansea City LOAN
Kofi Balmer - defender C.Palace LOAN

Hard fought win for us. We haven’t hit our stride yet but have shown enough so far to grind out a win this Saturday. Another 2-1.

I am very impressed by manning he just sounds sensible measured and a gentle sense of humour. Hopefully pv will be a bit tired after their exertions on wednesday. Feeling quietly confident 3-1 COYY

Really looking forward to it, and not because I think we'll blow Vale away or any such nonsense.

Excellent though the last 3 results were, and not to diminish them in any way, I felt those teams played into our hands a bit.

I'm sure Vale won't do this and it will be a good test of where we are and where we're going.

Bring it on!

That’s not the Andy Crosby, right? Right???
Yes the Andy Crosby.
Hr seems to be doing very well. He was assistant under Nigel Adkins at a number of clubs and got his chance when Darrell Clarke was sacked at PV.
I remember him as a good solid CB ( just played under Ian Atkins in the most boring side I can remember Oxford having)

I think a loss as much as I'd like a win. Some very good play during the last game but I saw a few glimpses of error prone play that I think Port Vale will do their homeworkl on and attack. Charlton were aware to hit us on the break very fast and soak up the pressure in the meantime. Very much have Oxford United Gloomitis. I'll take a couple of loses here and there for the P word.

Yes the Andy Crosby.
Hr seems to be doing very well. He was assistant under Nigel Adkins at a number of clubs and got his chance when Darrell Clarke was sacked at PV.
I remember him as a good solid CB ( just played under Ian Atkins in the most boring side I can remember Oxford having)
No, it can’t be.

Andy Crosby looks like this:

3DDE725E-4030-4297-9F1A-5647CE183566.jpeg

The photo in the post I quoted is obviously one of those joke ageing filters which makes people look much, much older than they really are.

Andy Crosby looks like this photo.

Attachments

• 462A41B6-C741-4F92-B833-5B28160CBCDC.jpeg
    462A41B6-C741-4F92-B833-5B28160CBCDC.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
Yes the Andy Crosby.
Yeah he was a very decent CB, and a cracking penalty taker!

Yes the Andy Crosby.
The best penalty taker we've ever had

Back
Top Bottom