• SUB: Browne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUB: Henry

• SUB: Stevens

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have to win and see what else happens. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Lincoln, Barnsley and Stevenage drop points to make things look a lot more positive by 5pm.

Morning all. Can't shake the feeling that we're going to make heavy weather of it today. Have to hope that Burton are as abject as the opposite fixture and that the boys have the swagger from the Fleetwood game.

Draws all round in the playoff race, the hope drags on another weekend.

People often seem to like to exaggerate our opponents recent form - I kept seeing how Fleetwood were actually on a decent run (despite losing their last game and only winning 1 in 5) and even Radio Oxford were the same, wording it to make them sound on a good run rather than point out that they’d only scored two goals in their last four games…

Well, no-one is going to be able to do that about Burton!

1 point from their last 18.

Just 4 goals scored in their last 6 games, with a whopping 11 conceded - that’s nearly 3x the goals conceded than scored!

Yes, they’re all against decent-ish sides and yes, bad runs have to come to an end at some point and yes, we’re away from home and yes, the conditions/pitch might not be great.

But if we want to get promoted we really should be beating sides like this.

The pitch at the Pirelli Stadium on Easter Monday

GKHfPqcWEAACyGt

We have to win and see what else happens. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Lincoln, Barnsley and Stevenage drop points to make things look a lot more positive by 5pm.
The downside of your unwavering optimism is that you could win the lottery and say β€œwell, I always thought this would happen”. πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like our wingers could be playing through the middle , 100%effort some class 3-0 and get ready for the cup finals ,COYY

The downside of your unwavering optimism is that you could win the lottery and say β€œwell, I always thought this would happen”. πŸ˜ƒ

But I'd have still won the lottery.

Far too many on here wouldn't even bother getting a ticket. "No one wins, what's the point!" Life is about having hope and taking chances. You apply for jobs in the hope of being successful. You ask a girl/boy out in the hope that they say yes. And if it doesn't work out then you try again.

Optimism is so much better than the constant pessimism that some come out with and I'll never apologise for it.

Woke up sun is sort of out feeling a spring in my step I reckon 1-6 today I think the boys will be bang on it after Monday's result

Only downside I think Lincoln will win against reading... That match on the 16th is going to be the the big one

I just hope the windy conditions and the muddy pitch are not a great leveller.

Back
Top Bottom