12/03/2024 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC - Sunny Singh Gill

How was how performance?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He can have a 1 as the only decision I noticed before I turned off was an Elliott Moore slide tackle that wasn't a foul, given as a foul.
So 0% accuracy.

Gave him a 6. Would have been a 7 but docked him a point for not showing us mercy and making us endure 6 whole minutes of added time.

Trying to put away the result, I thought he was OK. Not a difficult game to ref really (we weren't good enough to get near the Bolton players to foul them and we didn't have the ball enough for them to bother fouling us!) - and I was too busy watching half the players on the pitch performing much worse than he did to notice him much. I'd be happy for him to ref us again.

He had an excellent game - spotted all the sneaky little pulls and pushes, good positioning, strong/loyd whistling, fit throughout and got all the cautions spot on.
He didn’t do anything wrong IMO, wouldn’t give him 19/10 though 😉

Did fine in general with good decisions and good body language.
Offside call before the Cumming save looked marginally onside on TV but very close.
Should have booked Rodrigues and we would have had no complaints if the Brown tackle was a red.
A generally easy game to ref overall.

An easy game to referee, but he did well.
Unfussy performance.

Thought he was pretty decent in the first half so rated him on that. Switched off at half time so dunno how he did in last forty five minutes.

Back
Top Bottom