Away Match Day Thread 13/01/2024 L1: Carlisle United v OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
More confident of a win than I was a week ago, will be a critical month for us if we want to maintain a promotion push, let's start with 3 points against Carlisle!

Buckingham needs a couple of transfers, I think, but I am starting to wonder if he is the man as we have been dreadful since he has been here!

He really pisses my off as it’s obvious he had the attributes, but f*****g dicks around so much. I think being at Barcelona probably taught him too much play acting/dicking around
This

Almost half an hour and not a single goal attempt against one of the poorest sides in the league. I thought Des was an attacking style manager, it’s like he’s too frightened to try and change the way we set up and play, and to put his own stamp on the playing methodology
They’ve had a 3 shots with 2 on target

Can someone message RadOx and tell them Moxton was booked for kicking the ball away, he wasn't even the Carlisle player who made the challenge.

Absolutely awful so far. We are so slow and devoid of any attacking intent its painful.

Not watching but sounds like a bit of @Charlton type start minus the goals so far

Central midfield need to start offering for the ball. McGuane looks disinterested.

Des needs to sort out Stevens, he's far too high up the pitch to offer any out ball.

Back
Top Bottom