Home Match Day Thread 13/04/2024: L1: OUFC v Peterborough

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was fearful of today and that was before the injury news, but there you go. Not been conviced by Buckingham but more than happy to be proved wrong. 13 scored, none conceded, and 5 nil against a team still playing for the autos! Exceptionally well done Des, keep it up! And a shout out to McEacran, outstanding - close to Murphy for MOM, likewise Harris.

Thank goodness we didn’t change formation and put more in the midfield as was suggested by some on here to ‘counter Peterborough’.

WELL DONE DES, you stuck to your guns and kept faith in Oxford’s attack - and it paid off big time!

We can score goals against anyone. That’s our team now. That’s how we play.

What a difference 2 hours makes. Win on Tuesday and we’re in the playoffs. Honestly let’s reel in Barnsley. We’re absolutely s**t hot at the minute, timing the playoff run perfectly.

Shame for Bodin that Smyth got that winner at the valley because otherwise that fifth would be my goal of the season. Sublime.

If we beat Lincoln we’d be 6 off Blackpool with 6 left to play for. We have. Game in hand (Tues) over Blackpool and a better GD.

These 13 goals may have just got us in the play offs!

Yeah, but the goal difference probably won't be better if we lose our last two, and they win theirs!

But it's almost win on Tuesday and we're in! Just not mathematically

Simply brilliant, well done everyone, well done Des .Best performance for ages still shaking with excitement. So many great performances, I think Goodram is now worth £5 million he did some great work .Stevens took out the 2nd best winger in the league brilliantly. Just some many great Performances Harris awesome he's turning into a real class striker .

Back
Top Bottom