Away Match Day Thread 15/08/23 - L1: Derby County v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine Bodin as #10 and can see how his experience might help get the midfield ticking then unleash the greener Rodrigues later. Goodrham on the right I like for defensive reasons as much as anything against Derby's left siders. Browne doing Browne things on the left is fine but he'll need to be smarter and work harder than usual. Very tough task but looking forward to it.

F3lySKNW8BQvk7C

We can win this if Negru keeps Collins quiet then don’t have many other goal scorers

They have an experienced side. Seven of their starters are aged 30 or over. Contrast that with us - just Bodin in that bracket.

Arrived, and looking at the line up is a bit hmm.

Mendez Liang and Ward could pose us major problems, because our full backs are the weakest links in our team.

I had this too, was only able to pay by selecting a saved card, which only came up as an option second time around. Then it just worked. Still not quite sure what happened tbh.

Pfffffff. Because I try never to have card details saved, I don't have saved details. It (obvs) won't accept a card being added.

Piece of shit.

Looks like Murphy still can’t force his way into the match day playing squad

So I knew that McEachran would be unlikely to play twice in a week, but a little disappointed that Rodrigues isn't either. Based on the first couple of league games, I would have rather seen him as the #10 than Bodin, but maybe he has got a niggle.

Joe Ward is Derby's only outfield player between the ages of 22 and 30. They have him, two youngsters (Cashin, Bird) and the rest of their team is old AF. Today looks like a day for the incessant high press - try and speed up the game as much as possible!

That being said, they've got Kane Wilson and Callum Elder on the bench again. Wouldn't mind both of those in our side!

Is anyone else struggling to pay with a card for iFollow?

Normal card entry then press 'PAY' and a tickbox appears with 'acknowledgeNoFreeTrial' and a red line with CONFLICT
I'm having the same problem, have had it for ages now trying to subscribe to anything on Ifollow. Currently on the help chat

Back
Top Bottom