Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have absolutely no hope. There are a few players to keep but most of them need binning off in the summer, there is no chance this lot keep us in League One.

24 shots and their keeper barely had one decent save to make from my memory, our only shots on target were straight at him. Professional footballers who can't test a goalkeeper when the opposition is sat inside their own box for over 45 minutes.

We looked "better" because of how deep Bolton defended, when in reality it was the same tripe served up by consistently cr*p players most of which won't give a rats a**e if we get relegated so long as they pick up a contract elsewhere in the summer.

It started with the unprofessional, arrogant, egotistical mess that Karl Robinson created, many called it out and could see this disaster coming but the board failed to act. Even when the takeover officially completed and the new staff stepped into their positions they allowed the circus to continue far too long, this is now on their heads too. They have not proven they are capable of running our club efficiently and acting when it was required.

I've almost lost all faith, we needed 3 points against Port Vale and failed. I watched the Cambridge game this morning and although it was a local derby they showed fight, quality and evidence of their upturn in form, it was night and day difference from what we just produced. Accrington got battered but still scored 2 goals to bring it back to 3-2 with 10 men, and Morecambe win at home vs Wycombe.

I'll shout, scream and support to the end but my head says we are gonners.

😔

It’s 2005-06 all over again. There is literally no one in the squad to put the ball in the back of the net. The best option for that is inexplicably on loan at Port Vale.

Huff and puff all we want. We’re doomed if we cannot score.

100% agree but always feel compelled to remind people there is a board structure here that paved the way for him to do so. If they didn’t like it, they had months to change it.

Are you any better than the burglar if you ride shotgun and load the bags in the back? Some serious questions to be asked of people here and time we got some honesty.

Today looks like a team destined for the drop. Battling performance, probably as good as we can play and still beaten by a team in neutral.
The board are complicit in the murder of Oxford United because they stood by and watched and did nothing about it.

But Karl Robinson is the one that stabbed us in the back over and over again.

I was one of the fools that backed him last summer and I now feel genuine hatred and disdain for what he's done to us.

Tough on you guys today, Trafford definitely should have seen a red card and that would have made a difference but second half you battered us and how you didn’t score I don’t know with the chances you had. I know it’s easy to criticise and be negative but on the plus side your boys battled every inch and on another day with a bit of luck you could have won it. I still think despite your concerns you’ve enough to stay up so good luck for the rest of the season and in your remaining games. 😉

This team would massively struggle in league 2 , its absolutely dire . The fact most of them are already tied to us next year aswell is mind numbing! I honestly don't think Kr and the management could have made a bigger cluster.uck if they had tried. As has been said numerous times , if the head honchoes at the club didnt see this coming ,( heck ,one of them even just a few weeks ago said he still thought January had been a good window!!) Im afraid i have absolutely zero faith in their running of things.

Yes
We could have played for another hour and we wouldn't score. Afraid this very much has the look of a team that is going down. I don't blame Manning. This is the legacy of appalling summer recruitment, and a nonsense January window.
but WTF did Derby see in Mark Thomas he has to be equally held account for the last 3 crap transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom