Home Match Day Thread 19/04/2024: L1 - OUFC v Stevenage

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was all set to set off from Sheffield at lunchtime. Woke up drenched in sweat, dizzy, sore throat, yep, Covid. Absolutely typical!

So alas I will be getting a Deliveroo KFC and Skysports and sitting for 90 minutes in a state of hell.

Iโ€™m not as confident as some given they are bloody huge, close down quickly, and we have zero physical threat, but only needs one chance!

Come on!!
Sorry to hear that. Enjoy your KFC delivery

We need to start with maximum intensity
Yes, Iโ€™d like to see us come out the blocks and go at them with the attitude of โ€˜We should have won our last game, weโ€™re pissed off and taking it out on youโ€™ and not let them rest or relax for a second.

To do that however, we may need to bring a few fresh legs inโ€ฆ

Was all set to set off from Sheffield at lunchtime. Woke up drenched in sweat, dizzy, sore throat, yep, Covid. Absolutely typical!

So alas I will be getting a Deliveroo KFC and Skysports and sitting for 90 minutes in a state of hell.

Iโ€™m not as confident as some given they are bloody huge, close down quickly, and we have zero physical threat, but only needs one chance!

Come on!!
Hope you get over COVID soon Kip.

If Moore is fit he has to come in. If not I assume that the back 4 will be the same ( I do wonder whether Negru would be an option v the Stevenage bruisers).
I assume that Brannaghan will be in for McEachran ( who won't be able to start 3 games in a week).
At least we have 8 days off before Exeter so can go fully out today to try and get that win ( which will make tomorrow's games interesting)

Never seen the point in a pitch invasion. Players canโ€™t celebrate together properly and probably wouldnโ€™t do a lap of honour which would be better for most fans, especially the elderly.
Last time I was on the pitch was to protest about the Thames Valley Royals!

I think the suggestion was that Moore would be unable to play. Or not be risked. Long/Brown partnership surely?

Looking forward to this one dunno why because I'm going to be bricking it unless we get an early goal . Us fans need to do our bit tonight back the boys for 90 mins hopefully the lads on the pitch can do their bit perform like we did against Peterborough and we will win

Oh I hate Oxford games on the Tele ๐Ÿซฃ

Does anyone know if, for those of us abroad without access to Sky, we can still watch it on iFollow?

Does anyone know if, for those of us abroad without access to Sky, we can still watch it on iFollow?
Yes it is - just set my VPN to Germany and it gives the option to buy a video pass on the oufc.co.uk homepage

• React
Reactions: MG
Yes it is - just set my VPN to Germany and it gives the option to buy a video pass on the oufc.co.uk homepage
What does this VPN change involve doing exactly, step by step? I have a MacBook but is not something Iโ€™ve done before.

Anything other than a win tonight doesnโ€™t bare thinking about.

No excuses, this has to be 3 points tonight. If we donโ€™t finish inside the top six after Exeter. Weโ€™ve failed!

Back
Top Bottom