Home Match Day Thread 23/01/2024 L1: OUFC vs Barnsley

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Should be our toughest test of recent times this evening if the form table is to be believed

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 17.26.07.png

Ya. We've been poor. I do think we're desperate for a beastly midfielder to help us get some control of the middle space.

Shite.

Far too many passengers.

A different 2nd half isn't out of the question.

Poor, but at least there's only a goal in it I guess...

Sorry that was too positive

Literally the only positive is the game is still salvageable at half time. I can’t remember a worse performance than that first 45 all season.

Wannabe championship opposition have shown a number of our players to be out of their depth against the better sides. Needs a serious rethink.

Wind on our side which may be a help with Harris’ runs behind but blimey… men vs boys.

Well, based on that performance 1-0 is a good result so far. Pick it up second half and hopefully the conditions will be in our favour. It's not done yet

Got a lot to do, hope the wind picks up and helps us 2nd half. They look like they’ve got more players on the pitch than us such was their dominance and power.

We looked woeful. Can’t believe how many times we had throw ins half way in their half and the ball came back to our keeper, just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom