Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/11/2019 Southend United V OUFC League 1 +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to watching the whole match on ifollow tomorrow having logged out during all our goals!

You can enjoy the replays of random passages of play played over the actual match.
yes I remember that from the last time I watched one! I was hoping they might have upped their game fat chance unfortunately......

well done boys (again)
Southend sounded awful 1st half.
KR done a brilliant job with the players he's brought in and Tiger deserves praise as well

Where do people see us finishing this season I mean we’re not going to carry this unbeaten run going all season or can we i would like to think we could finish top two but I think we will get another day at Wembley in p.o final whatever happens it’s going to be a fun journey ???

Where do people see us finishing this season I mean we’re not going to carry this unbeaten run going all season or can we i would like to think we could finish top two but I think we will get another day at Wembley in p.o final whatever happens it’s going to be a fun journey ???

Too early to predict. We've still to play Ipswich, Wycombe twice. We just need to keep picking up points and stay in touching distance with the pack while other teams around us will fall away hopefully. I can see it going down to the wire though, Let's just enjoy this while we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom