+++ 25/09/2019 League Cup OUFC V West Ham United +++

His (gold's) roller was parked outside the quadrangle .... personalised plate.... alongside another rolls with WHU number plate

Golds Roller with the plate D GOLD (somehow) was claret and silver, sort of a silvery blue, I think I saw more rollers in the car park last night then ever before.

His (gold's) roller was parked outside the quadrangle .... personalised plate.... alongside another rolls with WHU number plate
Yes I saw I also saw a fan not sure if Oxford or Ion having a selfie with him

Sunderland are the masters of draws so take them to penalties with the yellow army behind the goal to give them added pressure and let Henry and co finish them off.
then crawley in the quarter finals to set up a cracking semi ?
Be careful of being to complacent.

Golds Roller with the plate D GOLD (somehow) was claret and silver, sort of a silvery blue, I think I saw more rollers in the car park last night then ever before.
And the Hilman Imp next to it with number plates K R088, I wonder who’s that could be ?

The other roller was Sullivan's. I was there early to get a parking space and watched them drive through the car park.... not cliched at all are they? Just like I'm not jealous!! (of the money not those particular motors!!) :ROFLMAO:

Dirty money? They don’t call them the “Dildo Daves’” for nothing ?

There is a lovely photo on the Oxford Mail website of Matty Taylor already celebrating Shandon scoring before he has shot*.

*Well I like to believe that is what he is doing. :)

That picture is also contained in The Sun’s match report :

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it in the justifiable post match euphoria, but why were there not more turnstiles open last night? Certainly on the east stand right side only two of the four were operating, leading to long queues. I suspect some missed the start of the match due to this. Was it the same elsewhere? I'm presuming there was a good reason for this as the club knew the size of the crowd.
Surely it isn't that difficult to train people to use the scanners? Or do we not have enough scanners to cover all the entrances?

Back
Top Bottom