Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

Awesome to hear he will be in the squad for Boxing Day, I really think he could be the key ingredient that makes this team finally kick into gear....

With Gorrin holding, McGuane attacking and getting forward and Cam doing what he does best, buzzing around and being the link between midfield and attack I think we will really start to play....he can create, burst into the box and also tackle and snap around, giving us what we've been missing....Kelly has done ok but Cam will be like a new signing.

Bring on The Wombles!

Nice to see he has been testing his eyesight with the Dom Cummings approved method:

“It’s just a case of working on his fitness now” Karl Robinson told us. “The vision is fine again; he has been able to drive for a while and the eyes are amazing things: they adjust to things and we just thank God that he has come through it because it could have been so much worse. (From the OWS article)

That is a insulting offer. Truth be told with the amounts we have accepted in the past I’m not suprised we are seen as a easy target when it comes to a bargain. But you would have to be off your nut to sell him that cheap

Add 3 million to that figure, and we might start to listen. Might!
Well we would have to consider whether we might start to listen adding 2 more to your figure and we might bit only might nothing definite well absolutely nigh on impossible......might as well forget it.

Obita for £150k and Cam for £500k.
It doesn't sound quite right.

Millwall have had a 750k bid accepted tonight for a midfielder from Derby so that might end any interest of there was any truth in it to begin with.

Could be the agent playing games.

Last edited:
I think we all know that he will leave sooner rather than later. This however is not the offer and Millwall certainly aren’t the right club.

Back
Top Bottom