Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

A bit weird Wembley haven't opened more blocks. Very few pairs of seats remaining

View attachment 19711
It's possible that no more blocks will be opened and they're cutting it off here, but would be very strange considering the decision to open tickets up to everyone today. Could be that they are waiting until morning.

be nice of Wembley to open Block 534 though - one extra steward cant cost them that much
Block 534 has already been open, which makes it even stranger that it was re-closed, because it definitely didn't sell out, i had it as having over 350 tickets left at 9pm last night.

Believe sales have just passed 31,000.

2 more days of sales. Let’s hope with it on general sale now we can match the same crowd as we did have for York.. with the same result of course.

Ok so where are the 18k seats that aren’t for sale?
i don't know exactly of course. Segregation for one (you never get 90000 at Wembley for any game with two neutral teams look at any fa cup final). Then there's the club wembley seats, then club seats, and then there's the 14-15 blocks of 700/800 seats in the top tier not opened for us and Bolton. The 36k allocation is fact not opinion not trying to be clever

No ticket yet, but my first flight leaves in 2 hours, and I'll be on it.

I can just see it...I spend well over $1,000 on my flight, have a hotel booked for three nights, and I'll have to watch the game on TV anyway.

OK, pessimism over....I'm sure that the ticket will get to me by 6 p.m. on Saturday.

See you all soon!!
Hopefully a little earlier than this, unless that was part of your pessimism!

i don't know exactly of course. Segregation for one (you never get 90000 at Wembley for any game with two neutral teams look at any fa cup final). Then there's the club wembley seats, then club seats, and then there's the 14-15 blocks of 700/800 seats in the top tier not opened for us and Bolton. The 36k allocation is fact not opinion not trying to be clever
How many more blocks do we have allocated?

What is the potential attendance?
If capacity of Wembley is 90,000, each club has been allocated 36,500 then there appears to be a large amount of tickets not allocated to the two clubs, approx 17,000? will all these be sold? Who to?
If those "other" tickets are sold and both clubs sell 33,000, then we are heading towards an attendance of say 83,000? Is this right??

Does anyone else’s ticket say ‘entry time 2:15-2:45’?

Surely that’s not enforced?

What is the potential attendance?
If capacity of Wembley is 90,000, each club has been allocated 37,500 then there appears to be a large amount of tickets not allocated to the two clubs, approx 15,000? will all these be sold? Who to?
If those "other" tickets are sold and both clubs sell 33,000, then we are heading towards an attendance of say 81,000? Is this right??
I'm 100% guessing but I'd go for somewhere around 70,000, maybe a little over. Not sure Bolton will shift too many more and there's never loads of neutrals at a league one play off final

Ok,,,,,can only see scatters of singles left no more blocks open
8 more standard blocks on 5th level haven't been opened for sale yet (527-534). There's a possibility that a small number of seats on Level 2 in the main Club Wembley hospitality section could be released. Wembley are really messing around here

Back
Top Bottom