National News Boris Johnson - Ousted Former PM

Words fail me, get rid of him due to everything he had done, elect someone who just wanted the job title, she is a complete failure, let’s just replaa as fe her with Boris the bullshiter, he must be a changed character by now surely?

This whole bloody charade tells us one thing; the first past the post system devised centuries back to differentiate between two relatively homogeneous political grouping simply does not work in the modern era.

Politics is far more nuanced now to the extent than the past ten years has shown that neither of the main parties can keep their disparate MPs/members/supporters together for long enough to give the confidence and stability the country must have to prosper. I could see a Labour Party go down the Tory splintered route after being in power for three or four years as the arguments that play out on social media daily are amplify by power and dissatisfied unions etc.

To be a modern stable, productive, fair society we desperately need proportional representation!

If Charles doesn't want Buck Palace then sell it and give the proceeds of the sale back to the public purse ! Wonder what the value is , 10 billion or more maybe !

Apparently Johnson was booed by the other passengers on the plane when flying back. If the Conservatives somehow agree to have collective amnesia and reappoint him on the basis that the vast majority of the public love him and want him back, I suspect they are in for a rude awakening - we aren't as stupid as they think we are.

It's hilarious that Rishi spent months plotting the downfall of Boris, only to come in second place.
It would be even funnier, if after Liz's stint, he came in second place to the man he plotted against!

I still can’t get over the fact this hasn’t led to a general election. What a farce. No honour and no real accountability.

The next General Election is Jan 2025 at the latest.
We had one fairly recently and those are the rules.
:)

It's hilarious that Rishi spent months plotting the downfall of Boris, only to come in second place.
It would be even funnier, if after Liz's stint, he came in second place to the man he plotted against!

Ironic but definitely not funny.

The thought of Boris coming back to the reward of being PM is nauseatingly depressing.

Ironic but definitely not funny.

The thought of Boris coming back to the reward of being PM is nauseatingly depressing.
I don't expect Boris to do this, but if I was him, I'd be really petty and call a general election, taking place the day after how many days Liz Truss's stint ends (to make sure I'mnot the shortest serving PM), and in the process, getting all those that plotted against me voted out. He'd likely keep his safe seat.

Apparently Johnson was booed by the other passengers on the plane when flying back. If the Conservatives somehow agree to have collective amnesia and reappoint him on the basis that the vast majority of the public love him and want him back, I suspect they are in for a rude awakening - we aren't as stupid as they think we are.
‘A few’ passengers gave pantomime boos. Whilst I’m not saying the other passengers carried him shoulder high onto the plane , it wasn’t quite the hostile environment some like to portray…

‘A few’ passengers gave pantomime boos. Whilst I’m not saying the other passengers carried him shoulder high onto the plane , it wasn’t quite the hostile environment some like to portray…
Cool - were you there?

Last edited:
Nor the standing ovation he might be hoping (and given his ego - expecting) his 'return' might prompt.

The original report was from a Sky News journalist who was on the same flight.

The last refuge of the ethically indefensible.

Ethics and morals have little place in politics.

Stab the old boss in the back, get the job.

Folk forget Sunak was at the same "party", got fined and then there is the whole green card affair......

A clean slate like Penny M is what the party needs but the grey suits won`t allow that.

This would be so on brand for this incompetent party.

Bring back BoJo and I join Labour. He simply cannot return. It would be a life lesson in doing everything wrong and self-serving in your life and being rewarded for it.

I hate Boris Johnson. He’s a c**t.
I’d say Johnson is more of a t**t than a c**t. I’d reserve the c word for those who plot to harm their country, like Farage and Rees Mogg

Nor the standing ovation he might be hoping (and given his ego - expecting) his 'return' might prompt.

The original report was from a Sky News journalist who was on the same flight.
Unless the flight was full of our older generation I strongly suspect a standing ovation wasn’t expected….

Back
Top Bottom