Co-opted Members

Although the Pooka Macphillemy has also got two tails there's a whiff of Jilted John about this.

Sarge, please slap the platter on.

No thank you.

If it is the committees veiw that the owner of a club that is competing in the same league, indeed the same division as Oxford United, should be offered a co-opted place onto the committee and therefore may access to information that is not shared with the membership, then that certainly will call into question the constitution in my opinion. As for Mr Donald he again in my opinion, should have no say in this matter, other than to accept the position if the committee took the unusual, no bizarre decision to offer him a place.

We wait for the new committees decision on this matter.

I agree.

Can't help feeling there's not really any need for a committee when you're around to sort things out for us.

I just think he’s got totally confused over the term- senate select committee

Don't party too soon folks , he's still here.

I have to say (and this will be my last comment on this post) you were always guilty of typo's like this so I am sure it is you Mr Sennett :)
After saying that this would be my last post on this matter I now find that it appears that Mark Sennett aka T'ai Chi has now blocked me so he thinks that I can no longer read his posts. Think again Mr Sennett, it is not as you think :) .

Thanks for that Pete!

Yes I am a regular but having read what you have kindly written I am still a little perplexed (as are you a little it seems)!!

Lovely weather and enjoy the sunshine :)

1/ if he’s not mark then he’s doing a bloody good impression.

2/ there is no way on earth mark is not on yellows forum.

So could the real mark sennett please stand up.

Bring a tape measure and I can safely say I have a smaller stomach that Mark Sennett.

All very confusing.

As Pete B says Mark Sennett copped a lot of grief over the ‘right to bid’ announcement and I was one of those amongst others who came to his defence when the main posters on ‘Yellow Voice’ were heavily criticising him. That’s why I didn’t think Mark was T’ai Chi, why would he be so bitter when he’d been the victim of abuse himself and posters like myself had come to his defence?

If T’ai Chi is Mark then maybe the be the answer is ‘Water Eaton’ It must be quite embarrassing for Mark & Charlie that it was all pie in the sky.

Saying that I’m still not entirely convinced that Mark is T’ai Chi. But whoever he is, he comes across as very bitter where it concerns OxVox (and that’s pretty much all he posts about) and there must be a reason why.

All very confusing.

As Pete B says Mark Sennett copped a lot of grief over the ‘right to bid’ announcement and I was one of those amongst others who came to his defence when the main posters on ‘Yellow Voice’ were heavily criticising him. That’s why I didn’t think Mark was T’ai Chi, why would he be so bitter when he’d been the victim of abuse himself and posters like myself had come to his defence?

If T’ai Chi is Mark then maybe the be the answer is ‘Water Eaton’ It must be quite embarrassing for Mark & Charlie that it was all pie in the sky.

Saying that I’m still not entirely convinced that Mark is T’ai Chi. But whoever he is, he comes across as very bitter where it concerns OxVox (and that’s pretty much all he posts about) and there must be a reason why.

It sure is a mystery!

I’d like to think that T’ai Chi is NOT Mark, but whoever it is, clearly has been close to OxVox in the past.

His reference to ‘Bradders’ is interesting. Very few people refer to Simon in that way.

Equally, the exchange with Maurice, more than suggests that he knows him pretty well.

In my opinion, this poster has been an OxVox committee member. Whether it is Mark, or not, remains to be seen. But the identity will come out. You can bank on it

Cheers!

Jem

Back
Top Bottom