FA Cup Coventry vs Man Utd

Coventry deserved to win that man united were s**t as usual Coventry were robbed by a dodgy VAR decision ( i don't accept that as offside offside to me is when the player is ahead of the last defender not his bloody shoelace)

Hate man united I hope city thrash em

I’m not sure how they justify using VAR in the FA Cup when it is only available at a few grounds. If it’s not used in every game in the competition it shouldn’t be used at all.

Drama to the end! It is offside though but in another life that’s a goal. Fine margins but, playing devils advocate, all of Coventry’s goals had a good slice of fortune about them. Well done Coventry though, great game for the neutrals and I imagine if you’re a United fan that was torture.

Drama to the end! It is offside though but in another life that’s a goal. Fine margins but, playing devils advocate, all of Coventry’s goals had a good slice of fortune about them. Well done Coventry though, great game for the neutrals and I imagine if you’re a United fan that was torture.
Yes, hope you're ok. Have a lie down.
More seriously, was interesting to see that the Man U players were too embarrassed to celebrate at the end.

Torture for United fans to watch? No, I think we were all pretty calm, it didn't involve our club.

I’m not sure how they justify using VAR in the FA Cup when it is only available at a few grounds. If it’s not used in every game in the competition it shouldn’t be used at all.

Correct.

Although @SteMerritt will be along shortly to justify it.

Absolute cark that is suffocating the game, the moment, the ecstacy and why people go!

If we fall short of the play-offs next week, you could point to the penalty vs Stevenage that wasn't given but probably would with VAR.

That wasn't a one-off match though and I imagine most of our fans would rather no VAR and accept that these even up over a season.

There’s only one United. Dick

Correct.

Although @SteMerritt will be along shortly to justify it.

Absolute cark that is suffocating the game, the moment, the ecstacy and why people go!
Nope, can't be arsed as I agree. But if someone argues it is "unfair" on one team in the game if it is or isn't used then that is rubbish.

100 percent agree.

Really? The Cov player has no advantage, facing the wrong way and barely setting off to move and the defender in the middle is facing the right way whilst running.

CovManU.jpg

Nope, can't be arsed as I agree. But if someone argues it is "unfair" on one team in the game if it is or isn't used then that is rubbish.

Yes, I don’t get that argument either. There’s never been, and never will be, a match where one team has VAR and the other doesn’t. If there’s VAR it’s the same for both and if there isn’t VAR then it’s the same for both too.

Really? The Cov player has no advantage, facing the wrong way and barely setting off to move and the defender in the middle is facing the right way whilst running.

View attachment 19086

To be fair, that is clearly offside. I didn’t mind who won but we can’t have favouritism just because the rest of the country wanted it onside. It’s off - simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom